Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll - minidump attached

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll - minidump attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Had this BSOD today. I had this awhile back and the cause of it was also hal.dll. Just curious if someone can tell me what caused this BSOD? Previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chad711, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Chad711 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll - minidump attached

Had this BSOD today. I had this awhile back and the cause of it was also hal.dll. Just curious if someone can tell me what caused this BSOD? Previously the issue was with driver from C-Media Electronics. Is this the same problem this time?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoUC867WTsearyy9q2gy12njx-w8

:)

Chad711, Jun 10, 2020
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Jun 10, 2020
  3. TSX420J Win User
    HAL DLLs error on XP

I finally put my computer together And ran into problems. First problem was once I installed windows XP I could not get my PC to run through VGA so I connected it though S-video. Now window starts up and works fine. Next I installed the GPU drivers and set the res to 1080p, and restarted using the VGA output. Everything worked fine. Next I installed the MB drivers, restarted and could not get windows to run. I tried to install windows again and now I get a software error saying Something about HAL DLLs. I am a noob, a very fustrated noob. Please help me. Thanks in advance. *Respect :respect:

I went on yahoo and did a seach but only got info for NT.

TSX420J, Jun 10, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll - minidump attached :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll - minidump attached [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD - hal.dll - minidump attached - Similar Threads - BSOD hal dll

2. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  3. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  4. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows BSOD Minidumps attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD Minidumps attached: Hey all.. I've over the last couple of weeks experienced crashes and BSOD's. I have no idea how to fix this, but I followed this guide to hopefully get some information someone in here can help me read: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft...
  6. Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.

Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.: Created a new build today. Had numerous BSOD throughout the day. Fresh install of Windows 10, specs below: MB - Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AX. CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengence LPX 2*16GB 3600mhz GPU - 1070 8GB Strix STORAGE PCIE - 4.0 1TB Sabrent Rocket m.2...
  7. Seemingly Random BSOD on Windows 10 - hal+18f8 minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seemingly Random BSOD on Windows 10 - hal+18f8 minidump included: I have had a random BSOD that I believed to have fixed over a month ago but today it happened again out of the blue. I have included both the minidump from the BSOD that happened today and the one from over a month ago as they both appear to be incredibly similar. I believe...
  8. Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached: Hello all, Tried a couple of things from the last thread but still not getting much traction. I blue screened 2x last night and 3x times this morning. No discernible pattern still; the one from last night was during a game of Apex Legends after a full day of use in which I...
  9. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...
  10. BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment

BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment: Hi. iv been having this problem now for a while that i get blue screen page fault in nonpaged area. i get it daily atleast 1 or 2 times a day. i recently bought a new pc everything is new in it. But i also had the same problem in my old pc. i still cant figure out why i...