Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have encountered many BSOD crashes after installing Intel Rapid Storage Technology on my motherboard drivers. I completely reset and reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ChrisP255, Jan 18, 2021.

1. ChrisP255 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41

I have encountered many BSOD crashes after installing Intel Rapid Storage Technology on my motherboard drivers. I completely reset and reinstalled Windows 10 and for a while, the problem seemed to have stopped. The errors occur mostly when I press the power button to turn on the system. I have currently changed the Hard Drives controller from RST to AHCI.

Some of the errors after the reinstall:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

0xc000021a

Hardware:

Motherboard: Gigabyte B460M DS3H

CPU: Intel Core i5-10500 3.10GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Dual Channel Kit

base speed 2133MHz but currently clocked at 2400MHz using X.M.P. Profile 1

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Gaming OC GDDR6

SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus m.2

HDD: Seagate st2000dm008 Barracuda Desktop 2TB SATA 6GB/s 3.5"

Seagate st1000dm010 Barracuda Desktop 1TB SATA 6GB/s 3.5"

PSU: Corsair CV Series CV650 650W

Windows:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Screenshots with further details:

Windows 10 BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 fac037d0-1e7a-47a2-9772-938695ef89e7?upload=true.png Windows 10 BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 4d538b92-f810-493e-87ea-9f1978589fee?upload=true.png Windows 10 BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 7f51cc66-0f80-4f68-88c2-33c17ea7b38f?upload=true.png

:)

ChrisP255, Jan 18, 2021

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 18, 2021
  3. OneMoar Win User
    New PC randomly restarting, Event 41 Kernel Power

event 41 kernel power is pretty self explanatory its power related 41 only gets triggered due to a sudden loss of power without tripping a stop code or if the system hard resets without a BSOD

OneMoar, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41

restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41

1. Windows 10 BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 - Similar Threads - BSOD Kernel Power

2. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Hello,I have a problem with Lattepanda V1 with Windows 10 Home. I have an application that I have to run 24/7 without fail by running this I am facing this restart of Lattepanda when I check the log I found the critical error for the windows as mentioned in the log. Does...
  3. kernel-power event 41 BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel-power event 41 BSODs: To get a couple things out of the way first, I don't know when these problems started neither do I know exactly what could have caused them.I am am pretty much a noob at debugging so providing a bit more explanation with your answers or explaining what would be useful...
  4. kernel-power event 41 BSODs

kernel-power event 41 BSODs: To get a couple things out of the way first, I don't know when these problems started neither do I know exactly what could have caused them.I am am pretty much a noob at debugging so providing a bit more explanation with your answers or explaining what would be useful...
  5. kernel-power event 41 BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: BugcheckCode299BugcheckParameter10xffffffffc00002c4BugcheckParameter20xd4dBugcheckParameter30x221355a7030BugcheckParameter40xffffc580116f8000minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyjniPbchvCCSkrnw3SEtjxz0c8HPY39/view?usp=sharingplease help...
  7. BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

BSOD Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: BugcheckCode299BugcheckParameter10xffffffffc00002c4BugcheckParameter20xd4dBugcheckParameter30x221355a7030BugcheckParameter40xffffc580116f8000minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyjniPbchvCCSkrnw3SEtjxz0c8HPY39/view?usp=sharingplease help...
  8. BSOD- event id:41, Kernel-Power

BSOD- event id:41, Kernel-Power: Hi, I am getting blue screen of death for 3 day every 20-30 minutes. in event viewer it is event id:41, Kernel-Power. Has installed fresh windows also. no difference. this is the detail: -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid]...
  9. BSOD - Event 41 Kernel Power

BSOD - Event 41 Kernel Power: Hi there, I am having trouble with my computer freezing to the point where it does not respond (the mouse is still moving fine though) and where I have BSOD maybe once a week. I could get used to it since it poped only when playing Paradox Studio games, but now it's...
  10. Kernel-Power 41 event. Not sure if BSOD.

Kernel-Power 41 event. Not sure if BSOD.: Hey everyone. I'm new to this kind of stuff and trying to learn what is going on. PC was made 2 years ago and haven't really used it until now. It previously had win7 and it BSOD a couple times a week but didn't bother me at the time. Now the computer has a fresh...