Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Loop

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been in this loop since September and absolutely cannot find a way out of this loop. I've tried many youtube videos along with "solutions that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PapaCent, Dec 20, 2020.

1. PapaCent Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Loop

I've been in this loop since September and absolutely cannot find a way out of this loop. I've tried many youtube videos along with "solutions that should definitely work". If they worked I wouldn't be writing this. I've tried so many things to try and get out of the loop I can't even remember some of them.

My PC is originally windows 7 x64 but I've downloaded the windows 10 desktop.

When I first start my computer everything seems normal until after the startup spinning dots, it sends me straight to a Blue screen: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED . After that it automatically restarts and does the whole "diagnosing your pc", afterwards it says "Your PC did not start correctly". After that the logical reason would be to click Restart. After clicking restart the start up happens and then I get CRITICAL PROCESS DIED again, preparing automatic repair, blah blah blah.

Once I go to troubleshoot and try to reset the PC, keeping files or not keeping files, none work. It says "there was a problem with resetting your pc, no changes were made".

Startup repair doesn't do anything and afterwards says couldn't repair PC, under the text it says "log file: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt" I've tried searching this up to see any solutions about this and ran into multiple dead ends.

Trying to boot into any type of Safe Mode always shoots me back into the loop, so I can't access it at all.

Attempting to uninstall any updates results in "we ran into a problem".

System Restore has a Restore Point and a windows update restore point?, yet it says "you must enable system protection on this drive" for my "local disk C: System". I tried looking it up and it seems to require going into Safe mode which I cannot access.

System Image Recovery, I do not have a hard disk or DVD. Nothing pops up either way.

The only real way for me to even SCRATCH the surface of my problem is Command Prompt which has only lead me to dead end after dead end. I've watched a bunch of videos related to my problem yet can't stop hitting dead ends. I feel as though I might need a new PC, which in this case my current one is a HP Pavilion from about 2010-2013.

:)

PapaCent, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Loop

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD Loop

1. Windows 10 BSOD Loop - Similar Threads - BSOD Loop

2. Hello, I've been getting a BSOD Loop for 2 days straight in my Windows 10 PC, with the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, I've been getting a BSOD Loop for 2 days straight in my Windows 10 PC, with the...: I'm already frustated and stressed with this current situation, i had a project deadline tomorrow but i couldn't touch my work because the constant BSOD Loop. And before this i also had a problem with the System Automatic Repair loop and couldn't boot to windows at all, I've...
  3. Hello, I've been getting a BSOD Loop for 2 days straight in my Windows 10 PC, with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I've been getting a BSOD Loop for 2 days straight in my Windows 10 PC, with the...: I'm already frustated and stressed with this current situation, i had a project deadline tomorrow but i couldn't touch my work because the constant BSOD Loop. And before this i also had a problem with the System Automatic Repair loop and couldn't boot to windows at all, I've...
  4. Hello, I've been getting a BSOD Loop for 2 days straight in my Windows 10 PC, with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 BSOD Loop - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD Loop - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALS: I have been running Windows 11 without issues for a little while, but ~1 week ago I started getting into a loop of both KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALS BSOD's. Since this I have tried the followingsome of these steps may be nonsensical but I've gotten...
  6. Windows 11 BSOD Loop - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALS

Windows 11 BSOD Loop - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALS: I have been running Windows 11 without issues for a little while, but ~1 week ago I started getting into a loop of both KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALS BSOD's. Since this I have tried the followingsome of these steps may be nonsensical but I've gotten...
  7. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  8. When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.

When I restart my laptop it says updates are underway and it restarts to a bsod and loops.: I am having an issue with my new laptop with windows 11 22h2 it doesn't install new updates and when I restart the laptop it says updates are underway and without any persentage it suddenly restarts when my laptop logo shows up the loading lags and goes to bsod and restarts...
  9. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...
  10. I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !

I'm stuck on a Bsod loop. Error code : inaccessible boot device. Please help !: Hello,I have been searching for a solution for a while now, and I still don't know how to solve my problem.Whenever my laptop starts, it loads normally with the circling white dot, and then it flashes a blue screen for about a second or so, and finally my pc automatically...