Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD, multiple errors

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD, multiple errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC seems to bluescreen every few days at random. Usually if I leave it at the desktop, or even leave it on the browser and don't touch it for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rush12049, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Rush12049 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD, multiple errors

My PC seems to bluescreen every few days at random. Usually if I leave it at the desktop, or even leave it on the browser and don't touch it for a period of time. I ran MemTest86 4 passes, no memory issues, although from what I have read about, seems bad RAM causes it. Any ideas what might be causing it? Also all drivers are up to date. The system never crashes when I am playing games though. Been dealing with BSOD issues ever since I reinstalled Windows on my new SSD last month. Ran perfectly fine on my old Samsung SSD, never had crashes.

Attached is copy of the minidumps: Filebin :: bin q902j4u2szxu4y1q

I also used the V2 log collector, which is attached.

PC Specs are as follow:

Asus X370 Crosshair VI Hero

Ryzen 3700X

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G+

Crucial 1TB MX500

Crucial Ballistix Sport 16gb 3200 DDR4

MSI R9 290 Gaming 4G

:)

Rush12049, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 24, 2019
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Windows 10 BSOD, multiple errors [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Sep 24, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

John Vil, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD, multiple errors - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple errors

2. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  3. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  4. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple BSOD Errors: Hey guys. Recently I bought a new processor (Ryzen 7) and motherboard (B450 AORUS PRO WIFI) and ever since I installed it I have been getting a lot of blue screens. For example a few stop codes I received are: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION. I’ve...
  6. BSOD Error Windows 10: Multiple bugchecks.

BSOD Error Windows 10: Multiple bugchecks.: I keep getting BSOD errors every now and then and have to restart my system after that. I went to the Event Viewer today to check the bugcodes and this is what I got for the past 3 days. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  7. BSOD Error Windows 10: Multiple bugchecks.

BSOD Error Windows 10: Multiple bugchecks.: I keep getting BSOD errors every now and then and have to restart my system after that. I went to the Event Viewer today to check the bugcodes and this is what I got for the past 3 days. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  8. Windows 10 multiple BSOD errors

Windows 10 multiple BSOD errors: Hello, I've had a few problems with windows, the configuration is as follows Ryzen 5 2600 CPU Gigabyte B450M DS3H Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti 16GB DDR4 Corsair RAM 240GB SSD Inland 1TB Toshiba HDD 750W EVGA PSU I am getting multiple BSOD's - IRQ NOT EQUAL OR LESS - BAD POOL...
  9. Multiple BSOD error

Multiple BSOD error: Hello, I have a brand new pc but everytime I could only use it for 30mins to an hour tops before it BSOD. I'm using win10 trial from microsoft. Kernel_security_check_failure Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area kmode_exception_not_handled kmode security failure IRQL not...
  10. Windows 10 Multiple BSOD Errors

Windows 10 Multiple BSOD Errors: Hi there. I was wondering if someone could help me out with a problem I've been having for a few weeks now. I've been getting various BSOD errors lately--they just happen at random points in time. The ones I've gotten so far are: IRQL_NOT_LESS-OR_EQUAL (3x)...