Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors*

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors* in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. In the recent hours my PC has been throwing blue screens for no apparent reason. I recently shut down and unplugged my PC due to a thunderstorm.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Leonardo0028, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors*

Hi. In the recent hours my PC has been throwing blue screens for no apparent reason. I recently shut down and unplugged my PC due to a thunderstorm. Once I plugged it back in, it gave no image. I restarted it a couple of times and it worked. All good. Moments later the computer freezes and throws a blue screen with the message: TDR VIDEO FAILURE; with the error file: nvlddmkm.sys.It restarts and once on the desktop I proceed to do scans for malware, viruses, and the integrity of the disk. I used the "sfc / scannow" command following Microsoft's recommendations. Corrupt files were found and fix

:)

Leonardo0028, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    WINDOWS 10 MULTITUDE OF PROBLEMS

Hi Gerald,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Change mouse settings.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad setting and hit Enter.
    • Under Related settings click on Additional mouse options.
    • Under Buttons and Pointer option tab change the speed and check.

If the above step doesn't help then go to next step.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform System File Checker (sfc) scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors*

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors*

1. Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors* - Similar Threads - BSOD *Multitude errors*

2. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  3. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  4. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multitude of Bsod's, frequent crashing browser tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitude of Bsod's, frequent crashing browser tabs: My pc is one I built myself about 4 months ago. Starting about a week back or so, I started getting random bluescreens. More recently these have become more frequent to a painful degree. The Bsod screens have a pretty wide variety, such as but not entirely limited to:"Page...
  6. Multitude of Bsod's, frequent crashing browser tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitude of Bsod's, frequent crashing browser tabs: My pc is one I built myself about 4 months ago. Starting about a week back or so, I started getting random bluescreens. More recently these have become more frequent to a painful degree. The Bsod screens have a pretty wide variety, such as but not entirely limited to:"Page...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors*

Windows 10 BSOD *Multitude of errors*: Hi. In the recent hours my PC has been throwing blue screens for no apparent reason. I recently shut down and unplugged my PC due to a thunderstorm. Once I plugged it back in, it gave no image. I restarted it a couple of times and it worked. All good. Moments later the...
  8. Multitude of BSOD's with IRQL error

Multitude of BSOD's with IRQL error: I have been experiencing some serious BSOD having to do with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Upon researching the issue, I found a thread on the topic that suggested BlueScreenViewer. I began reading the dump files and seeing ntoskrnl.exe as a culprit. Doing more research after this,...
  9. A multitude of hopefully related problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A multitude of hopefully related problems.: First and foremost no matter how hard I try I cant seem to download the new updates for windows 10. When trying I get "the file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupted setup cannot continue. Error Code is [0x36B3]" I've tried a lot of different things most of which...
  10. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD among a multitude of other problems

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD among a multitude of other problems: Man, I don't even know what to do with this computer anymore... Just a few days ago, out of the blue, my laptop blue screens with the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error every other startup, literally. Google Chrome is refusing to open. I have done a System Restore, a sfc /scannow,...