Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump.

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, BSOD happens on restart or machine startup. I am fairly certain it has to do with my USB audio interface - Focusrite 2i4, since when its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreiPoliakov, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump.

Hi All,

BSOD happens on restart or machine startup.

I am fairly certain it has to do with my USB audio interface - Focusrite 2i4, since when its not plugged in, there seems to be no such issues.

=================================

Please let me know if I should upload the Memory dump and System info, or just paste WinDBG output here.

Thanks!

:)

AndreiPoliakov, Oct 15, 2020
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

3. BSOD - crash dump - NETIO.sys * PLS HELP

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your query and we will be happy to help you.

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” key from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” key from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

You may also refer the following article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 15, 2020
  4. stoggs1 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump.

Windows 10 isnt creating memory dumps

Ok guys, for the past week windows 10 has been randomly rebooting it self on my pc.

Its been doing about once a day or once every couple of days. I'm not getting any bsods or memory dumps when it crashes or at least i dont see or cant find the memory dumps.

I have followed the instructions on this site Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis and other one I have bookmarked on my pc but im at work right now so i cant bring it up here, but im still having issues.

So any help in configuring win 10 properly to create memory dumps or bsods so i can diagnose the issue would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advanced.

stoggs1, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump.

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Need help troubleshooting crash dump. - Similar Threads - BSOD Need help

2. Need help analyzing crash dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing crash dump: Hello everyone!I need some help analyzing a crash dump. Through my online research, I see a couple conflicting suggestions for the same issue. Memory problem or potentially a failing CPU have been two common suggestions along with a less common failing cooling system I do...
  3. Need help analyzing crash dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help analyzing crash dump: Hello everyone!I need some help analyzing a crash dump. Through my online research, I see a couple conflicting suggestions for the same issue. Memory problem or potentially a failing CPU have been two common suggestions along with a less common failing cooling system I do...
  4. Need help analyzing crash dump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crashes With No BSOD Need Help Troubleshooting: Before I get into the problem, my specs are as follows: Motherboard: Asus Strix X 570 F CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 usually auto boosting to 4.2ghz. My CPU is also being cooled by a corsair AIO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2080 non-oc model and no overclock has been administered on the...
  6. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting: Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1 Regards, Michael...
  7. Frequent BSOD crashes, need help troubleshooting/fixing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent BSOD crashes, need help troubleshooting/fixing: The 2 errors I most commonly see are "IRQL_NO_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "Kernel check security error", but I am unsure how to pinpoint the problem as I often see it online attributed to memory, drivers and multiple issues. Specs are: Ryzen R3 1200 GTX 1060 6gb 8gb RAM DDR4...
  8. BSOD Windows 10 Dump File Help Needed

BSOD Windows 10 Dump File Help Needed: Hello, Recently for the past 2 or so weeks, I've been getting multiple blue screens. I have a minidump of my most recent crash, but I'm not sure how to interpret this file. I used WinDbg and It says that "NETIO.SYS" is the problem, but I am not sure how to go about fixing...
  9. Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis: Hello, I get intermittent (lately 1 or 2 times per week) BSODs on my windows 10 desktop. I need someone to analyze the DMP files for me so I can narrow down the driver and hopefully solve the problem. I just performed the driver verifier procedure (as directed here) and...
  10. Need help Crash Dump Debugging

Need help Crash Dump Debugging: So my PC has been BSOD like crazy in windows 10. I have tried debugging using WinDbg, all crash dump errors point towards ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+1164c ) Please advice, what am I missing? I have attached the crash dump files. Thanks in advance....