Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help!

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys! My pc got the BSOD yesterday and I got stuck in a boot loop. When I got out of the loop I have a BSOD with no mouse of keyboard and just the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iLysergicAcid, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help!

Hi guys!

My pc got the BSOD yesterday and I got stuck in a boot loop. When I got out of the loop I have a BSOD with no mouse of keyboard and just the black screen.

Please help me!!

:)

iLysergicAcid, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 11, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help!

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help!

1. Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help! - Similar Threads - BSOD mouse keyboard

2. Mouse - Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse - Windows 10 - PLEASE HELP: I'm running Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop. I've been having significant issues with the mouse of late. Lagging, freezing, wandering, disappearing. I've tried both a wireless and USB mouse using different ports: no difference. I don't have another computer to test them on...
  3. mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.: I was getting a pop-up that said not enough power supplied to USB port..I only had mouse and keyboard in USB ports. Usually restarting or unplugging and plugging back in was fixing the problem. Kept happening and recently just re installed drivers for keyboard and was good...
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working - urgent help please

Keyboard and mouse not working - urgent help please: I have obviously done something but not sure what I had been having problems with a Logitech MK850 combi working with the unifying receiver so set it for Bluetooth and all was fine. My supplier wanted me to try again with the receiver in a different port. This is what I...
  5. Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!: my Razer naga mouse is shown as a keyboard, so the buttons work but not the cursor. So i can't move the cursor but everything else works. Please I need help! submitted by /u/CarryKongen [link] [comments]...
  6. windows 10 BSOD please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 BSOD please help: minidump is here, please help me https://www.dropbox.com/s/9tt478qgcvuoppu/121119-34546-01.dmp?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bsod-please-help/85819668-09da-4ee0-9361-1aefd6ce19d1
  7. Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help)

Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help): My mouse randomly been having issues when I woke up this morning, tried restarting my computer and scanning in the CMD prompt for corrupt files it found but still does the same issue. Maybe it could be the mouse but I wanna do that last and see if anyone can help with other...
  8. Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Mouse Issues (Please Help): My mouse randomly been having issues when I woke up this morning, tried restarting my computer and scanning in the CMD prompt for corrupt files it found but still does the same issue. Maybe it could be the mouse but I wanna do that last and see if anyone can help with other...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD please help: Can you please check the dump files and tell what is wrong? The erro that i get is : "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" Dell xps 13 /9343 Best Regards Attachment 46051Attachment 46052 28555
  10. Bsod Windows 10 Multiple Bsods Please Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod Windows 10 Multiple Bsods Please Help: so in the log file there was also another bsod that was diffrent from these but i had to roolback windows so its gone but its was -page fault in nonpaged area i think the error code ended with 05 or something like that but i think its a ram problem for all my bsods but just...