Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD - NTFs.sys reboot cycle

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD - NTFs.sys reboot cycle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI I am not too sure if anyone has come across this, my pc is on constant loop with a blue screen and I have tried to boot on USB , starts to load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Angela77, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Angela77 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - NTFs.sys reboot cycle

HI I am not too sure if anyone has come across this, my pc is on constant loop with a blue screen and I have tried to boot on USB , starts to load windows 10 files but then dies of blue screen, I have also tried removing the hard disk and putting into another pc, soon as I hit on the drive the new pc dies of blue screen, so I assume the disk is corrupt. Is there anyway of extracting data.

:)

Angela77, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jan 11, 2019
  3. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD - NTFs.sys reboot cycle - Similar Threads - BSOD NTFs sys

2. Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle: Today my PC worked for about an hour then the same error occurred and now it is stuck with an infinite reboot error. I have tried several times to access safe mode. The closest I got was selecting to enter safe mode, but the system crashed and restarted again and again. The...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle: Today my PC worked for about an hour then the same error occurred and now it is stuck with an infinite reboot error. I have tried several times to access safe mode. The closest I got was selecting to enter safe mode, but the system crashed and restarted again and again. The...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on reboot cycle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck on the reboot cycle on a Windows 10 laptop

Stuck on the reboot cycle on a Windows 10 laptop: After updating by restarting my device, everything seemed to be going fine. But, after hitting a certain point on startup and answering the time, date, and language questions, I get a warning message Saying to connect my PC, connect to WiFi, etc., which I do, but, when I...
  6. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  7. Windows 10 update stuck in reboot cycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck in reboot cycle: After installing a windows 10 update, it froze at 100% and I decided that it wasn't ever going to unfreeze so I turned it off. After that it tried to undo the changes from the update but whenever it gets past the post screen, it flashes "Undoing changes made to your PC" and...
  8. Cycling reboots

Cycling reboots: I have a cycling reboots situation. [IMG][IMG]i read through various online resources and was able to load it in safe mode. Recovery doesn't work and neither does reset through the recovery options. I'm trying to just get it open, i don't care much about my files because...
  9. Wdf01000.sys BSOD Unable to Reboot

Wdf01000.sys BSOD Unable to Reboot: Good afternoon, Let me start by saying that I'm not a huge techie. There are a lot of things I know about computers, but much more that I don't know. I'm hoping you all can help me save my desktop computer without having to lose years of files I can't replace. I updated...
  10. upgrading windows 10 reboot cycle at 75%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading windows 10 reboot cycle at 75%: hi, i have a toshiba satellite laptop with a windows 7 operating system. i began to install the windows 10 upgrade but at 75% the computer went into a reboot cycle. i tried some settings in the BIOS and the computer continues to restart. any ideas? 12177
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 ntfs bluescreen

2. Feature update to Windows 10 version 1903 blue screen ntfs.sys