Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In Jan 2019 I built a new PC. This time I went with AMD instead of Intel. All the external elements of the computer are the same but obviously the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by atbattson, Jun 10, 2021.

1. atbattson Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

In Jan 2019 I built a new PC. This time I went with AMD instead of Intel. All the external elements of the computer are the same but obviously the motherboard, RAM and CPU changed. It was fine for a while but it crashed more as time went on. They initially happened on boot up, then progressed to happen when the computer was up and running, often in Lightroom 6. The crashes finally corrupted my M2 Hard Drive and I had to rebuild the operating system. I slowly got the system back up. This time I was slow and methodical adding one element at a time. It crashed a lot as I tried to reinstall window

:)

atbattson, Jun 10, 2021

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jun 11, 2021
  3. LewisH95 Win User
    Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Windows 10 BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

Gina_on_the_thread, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

1. Windows 10 BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD ntkrnlmp exe

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  7. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp: Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.) But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the...
  8. Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis)

Random BSODs on Dell XPS 13 9350 (ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, ndis): Hello All, My XPS 13 9350 has been BSODing again after a few months of relative stability. I've ran memtest86, 20 runs without errors, chkdsk, sfc/scannow, and DISM scanhealth all returning without errors or integrity violations. I've also used Whocrashed to analyze...
  9. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...
  10. Random BSOD's [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl, rt640x64] + PC Freezes while Gaming

Random BSOD's [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl, rt640x64] + PC Freezes while Gaming: Hello all! I have previously posted in this specific forum due to random BSOD's which had mostly taken the error of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but it has been quite a while since that post [I'll link it here] and I have lacked the time. Nevertheless, since lowering the...