Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the last windows update i started having multiple BSODs whenever i play anything. One of them ended up corrupting my windows so I had to format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pdrolo, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Pdrolo Win User

Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game

Since the last windows update i started having multiple BSODs whenever i play anything. One of them ended up corrupting my windows so I had to format my disks and reisntall with image media tool. However, even after reinstalling and updating everything i still have the same issues.

Ran bluscreenviewer which said the fault was ntoskrnl.exe. Can anyone help me?

dmps and system info

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsDphpJUn9PwikhyRRBXTcjKWQgG

:)

Pdrolo, Apr 22, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Apr 22, 2019
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game

BSOD Playing games ntoskrnl.exe+175880 0x00000139 0x0000007a

Hello I did what you ask and I also uploaded the file in my old post here is the other stuff.

Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game [​IMG]

Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game [​IMG]

I could not find win32kbase.sys-20180210-2045.dmp
    c) win32kbase.sys-20180210-2045.dmp
    C:\windows\memory.dmp

only win32kbase.sys

I also freed up space on C drive now to 68.5gb free of 235 gb

nadesicod25, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game

1. Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. [BSOD] DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION whenever I play a video game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION whenever I play a video game.: High polygon 3D games, 2D pixel sprites, doesn't matter. I get blue screened nearly every time 15-30 minutes after booting the game up. I need to know how to fix this. It's been happening for months. https://www.mediafire.com/file/hlg7d08qvxxq1ga/minidumps.zip/fileThere's the...
  3. [BSOD] DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION whenever I play a video game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION whenever I play a video game.: High polygon 3D games, 2D pixel sprites, doesn't matter. I get blue screened nearly every time 15-30 minutes after booting the game up. I need to know how to fix this. It's been happening for months. https://www.mediafire.com/file/hlg7d08qvxxq1ga/minidumps.zip/fileThere's the...
  4. [BSOD] DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION whenever I play a video game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSOD Whenever not playing games.

BSOD Whenever not playing games.: I started getting frequent crashed a couple weeks ago. The odd thing was it was only when I wasn't gaming so when I was doing homework or work on google it would randomly crash. I scanned hard drive and memory, stress tested the CPU made sure all my drivers were up to date. I...
  8. BSOD Whenever Playing Games

BSOD Whenever Playing Games: Whenever I am playing games sometimes my PC will BSOD. I get a couple different types of errors like SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED just to name a few. I've had this issue for years but it used to happen very infrequently but now it will happen on...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
Tags: