Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD On Computer Wake From Sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD On Computer Wake From Sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time my computer's monitor goes to sleep, on awaking the computer will BSOD with "kernel security check failure" or the screen will not turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chefbrian, Sep 17, 2015.

1. chefbrian Win User

Windows 10 BSOD On Computer Wake From Sleep

Every time my computer's monitor goes to sleep, on awaking the computer will BSOD with "kernel security check failure" or the screen will not turn on and reboot the PC.

Attachment 38090

:)

chefbrian, Sep 17, 2015

2. Blue Screen die (BSOD), Windows 10 Professional Laptop Machine

I can confirm that this problem would occur every time I wake the computer up from sleep mode.

After a few seconds waking up from sleep mode, the computer will freeze and then BSOD occurs

Very annoying.

SuperBoyChoy, Sep 17, 2015
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 after wake up from sleep

I have this issue with BSOD on my computer whenever my system wakes up from sleep. It usually happen after awhile after wakes up from sleep (sometimes within half an hour or hours of used). If I never sleep my system (meaning always start from fresh restart),
    no issue with BSOD.

Attached is my minidump file.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BBBE2E771BBAFCCB!4719&authkey=!ACl6Tb3NwjlChdE&ithint=file,dmp

Anyone can give a hand here?

instaFelix, Sep 17, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

The cause of the most crashes is the Nvidia Video driver.

But, there are some known issues with the sleep feature which is a bug in windows.
    Until Microsoft fixes this, you might want to disable the sleep option.

5. chefbrian Win User
    greeeeat. thanks!

chefbrian, Sep 17, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Hi chefbrian,

How is it going?
    Have you had any bluescreen lately?

7. chefbrian Win User
    oh yeah, still happening. just waiting on that driver update. want me to mark this as solved or something?

chefbrian, Sep 20, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

I'm just really curious *Smile

Have you tried to disable those options?

9. chefbrian Win User
    I disabled all power saving options except shutting the monitor off. The blue screens are still happening. I need to disable monitor shut off too - just gotta remember to turn my monitor off.

Ill do this tonight and let you know how it goes.

chefbrian, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD On Computer Wake From Sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD Computer Wake

2. BSOD when waking computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when waking computer from sleep: Hi, I need help with my pc. I am using a laptop with Windows 11 Home Ryzen 5500U, I keep getting blue screen while using my laptop, this usually happens when waking the pc after sleep and when I am on battery only. most of the time the error says Stop code:...
  3. BSOD when waking computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when waking computer from sleep: Hi, I need help with my pc. I am using a laptop with Windows 11 Home Ryzen 5500U, I keep getting blue screen while using my laptop, this usually happens when waking the pc after sleep and when I am on battery only. most of the time the error says Stop code:...
  4. BSOD on wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD on wake from sleep: I've had this problem with my PC and haven't been able to figure it out yet. It happens when my 1st Gen Scarlett 2i2 audio interface is plugged in while asleep. When I wake my computer from sleep with the audio interface plugged in my computer crashes with a bsod of death....
  5. Computer BSODS after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSODS after waking up from sleep: After fixing my old problem of a driver state power failure, I've been getting BSOD's after waking my computer up from sleep. The BSOD screen is too pixelated to read and I dont know exactly what could be wrong. I have the DMP file from today. To fix this BSOD I've just...
  6. BSOD after wake from sleep

BSOD after wake from sleep: Every once in a while when my computer wakes from sleep it experiences a BSOD and restarts. This doesn't happen every time, but it's been happening for a few months now so it's quite annoying. I've installed all the latest windows 10 updates and video card driver, but it...
  7. Computer wakes from sleep, then BSOD (Version 1903)

Computer wakes from sleep, then BSOD (Version 1903): I woke up my Acer Desktop, and it immediately had a BSOD. Attached is the BSOD Cause. 144389
  8. BSOD When Waking from Sleep

BSOD When Waking from Sleep: Just built a new computer. All of the drives and the Windows installation is the same as in the old system. I don't know if the issue would have occurred in the old system as I never tried to put my computer to sleep. I was getting one BSOD when waking from sleep (something...
  9. BSOD when waking computer from sleep

BSOD when waking computer from sleep: Hello My PC will sometimes get a BSOD when waking it up after long hours of sleep, this does not happen reliably and I have no idea how to reproduce it. My GPU and CPU is overclocked however they have caused no issues during general use and gaming. 67440
  10. BSOD after waking computer from sleep mode

BSOD after waking computer from sleep mode: I had just finished about 4 hours of gaming and put my computer in sleep mode while I did some other personal things. Once I came back, I awoke my computer and when attempting to put in my log passcode, my computer froze. After about 1 minute, nothing had changed, so I forced...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod windows10 sleep

2. bsod when computer sleeps window 10