Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD paradise, multiple drivers and dumps; ctaud2k.sys; lvbflt64.sys

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD paradise, multiple drivers and dumps; ctaud2k.sys; lvbflt64.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm using the latest drivers available for all devices. BSOD are taking place every day. I ran Windows 10 driver verifier on non MS drivers. Now all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tutu_312, Mar 13, 2019.

1. tutu_312 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD paradise, multiple drivers and dumps; ctaud2k.sys; lvbflt64.sys

I'm using the latest drivers available for all devices. BSOD are taking place every day. I ran Windows 10 driver verifier on non MS drivers. Now all BSOD's were on boot until I got into a clean windows. BSOD occurred with Creative SB X-Fi XtremeMusic Platinum Sound Card PCI device. Both drivers affected: Creative 2015 & Microsoft 2019. When I update I get no sound with the Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher 2019 (C) Creative X-Fi drivers, these drivers were just released on Feb 11 2019 courtesy "Driver Easy". Usual methodology pertaining to this card like switching to 'entertainment mode' under creative audio console did not rectify the issue. disabling/enabling device driver in windows did not rectify issue.)

Other driver verifier issues according to WHOCRASHED, which was accurate. I had disabled one at a time until windows booted cleanly:

1 %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\lvbflt64.sys (latest cutting edge logitech webcam software driver (Version Friday, October 26, 2012, 9:42:20 AM)
    2 %profram files%\pbfilter.sys (latest peerblock 2014 filter driver)
    3 %program files%\Sandboxie\sbiedrv.sys (latest sandboxie 5.28 x64 driver, 2019)
    4 C:\EEK\bin64\spp.sys (latest EMISOFT Emergency Kit Scanner 2018.3.1.8572 2019)

I had the same issues before installing EMISOFT. I had no problems in windows 7, big problems in windows 10 on same hardware. Constant daily BSOD; no OC.

With Nvidia GTX 660 419.35-desktop-win10-64bit drivers windows driver verifier silently hung with black screen late on boot, no BSOD; had to remove them to get into windows, then reinstall them to post here.

DUMP's available here:

1. Crash Dumps, Creative ctaud2k.sys.7z

2. Crash_Dumps_spiedrv.sys_pbfilter.sys_lbflt64.sys_spp.sys.7z

:)

tutu_312, Mar 13, 2019

2. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Mar 13, 2019
  3. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 BSOD paradise, multiple drivers and dumps; ctaud2k.sys; lvbflt64.sys

BSOD: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH igdkmd64.sys

I'm running on the same Windows 10 installation for maybe 2 years now. The last days I'm experiencing BSODs (for example while loading Netflix in Edge) from the same source:

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH igdkmd64.sys

Some say you need to update your Intel Graphics driver, but mine is up-to-date. Tried using the Driver Verifier according to

this guide
    and obtained a minidump (see attachment 2 and 3) but couldn't get into Windows anymore with Driver Verifier enabled.

What can I do to find the source of this issue and resolve it?

Attachments

Hendrik_805, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD paradise, multiple drivers and dumps; ctaud2k.sys; lvbflt64.sys

1. Windows 10 BSOD paradise, multiple drivers and dumps; ctaud2k.sys; lvbflt64.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD paradise multiple

2. ucx01000.sys bsod help dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ucx01000.sys bsod help dump: Help me deal with the blue spread, I'm attaching a dump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1gseZsk4q6Zu8_CveXbadg9t8Sfg4mvwm/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ucx01000sys-bsod-help-dump/debf17f6-d27d-4564-b594-c5659d7d72b0
  3. ucx01000.sys bsod help dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ucx01000.sys bsod help dump: Help me deal with the blue spread, I'm attaching a dump filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1gseZsk4q6Zu8_CveXbadg9t8Sfg4mvwm/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ucx01000sys-bsod-help-dump/debf17f6-d27d-4564-b594-c5659d7d72b0
  4. Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix wdf01000.sys BSOD on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Wdf01000.sys is a file associated with Windows Driver Framework which in turn handles the system drivers. Corruption of this file/process means that the drivers would start giving trouble eventually leading to a Blue Screen of Death error. The error descriptions...
  5. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver

BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver: Hi, I am getting BSODs and the error message it gives is: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, but mine is up to date to the last Windows8 compatible driver on the Atheros website. This leads me to believe...
  7. BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys

BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys: Hi! Ever since I updated to Windows 10 i keep getting these random freezes(sometimes when i am playing or even when i am just browsing the internet) and it came up with this electric like buzzing in the speakers(also in headphones so it is not the sound equipment). This has...
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...
  10. Multiple BSODs - dxgmms2.sys, volsnap.sys, bcmwl63a.sys and more.

Multiple BSODs - dxgmms2.sys, volsnap.sys, bcmwl63a.sys and more.: Hello, I built my own computer a few weeks ago and since day one I have been getting BSODs from it and I can't seem to narrow down the issue. I've been receiving BSODs such as: - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (dxgmms2.sys) - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (volsnap.sys)...