Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD required device missing

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD required device missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is an unusual problem and I've never faced this before I went to go use my laptop turned it on and I suddenly got a bsod there was no windows logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TylerLittle2, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 BSOD required device missing

This is an unusual problem and I've never faced this before I went to go use my laptop turned it on and I suddenly got a bsod there was no windows logo or anything it was just right to that screen... The screen said recovery at the top then in smaller words a required device is missing or not connected 0xc000000f press f8 for advanced recovery or press enter to try again neither of those buttons work just refreshes the screen but then I get a different error code 0xc0000225 File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe

I have watched almost every video on how to recover this and cannot fix the installation files I've gone as far as pulling the solid state drive out of my laptop and putting it into an enclosure to see if I can access my files unfortunately all I get is the drive needs to be formatted meaning that there is severe data corruption and that's the only option... I ended up taking the drive out putting it back in the laptop and just reloading it with Windows I have 3 data recovery programs disc drill, mini tool power data recovery and ease us data recovery

When I scan the drive it finds things but none of it is mine! I know confusing right? These programs are able to scan and label each folder there's a section for users and under that user section I do not see my account name which was under T little it only comes up with other accounts like owner, user.. I've checked everywhere and cannot find anything belonging to me is it possible that this was hacked? Or is it possible that the solid state drive itself has a damaged chip which is hiding that information?

:)

TylerLittle2, Oct 18, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 BSOD required device missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD required device missing

1. Windows 10 BSOD required device missing - Similar Threads - BSOD required device

2. Error: Missing required OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: Missing required OS: My PC was running fine, I was watching a Youtube when out of nowhere, my PC and restarts. I wait for it to boot back up, it starts and my AMD software gives me an error..."Ryzen Master requires Windows 10 or greater. Missing required OS!"I can barely access anything before my...
  3. Error: Missing required OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: Missing required OS: My PC was running fine, I was watching a Youtube when out of nowhere, my PC and restarts. I wait for it to boot back up, it starts and my AMD software gives me an error..."Ryzen Master requires Windows 10 or greater. Missing required OS!"I can barely access anything before my...
  4. Error: Missing required OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HID keyboard device is missing in device manager for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID keyboard device is missing in device manager for windows 10: HID keyboard device is missing in device manager for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-keyboard-device-is-missing-in-device-manager/e05ef696-61d7-4712-bd6c-b1470eb1796e
  6. Missing device on Windows 10 Reactivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing device on Windows 10 Reactivation: I tried activating my desktop windows 10 through troubleshooter, but it doesn't show my desktop on the list, even though its there on my Microsoft account device list. It only shows my laptop. Attached are both view, from the list and from my account both pics taken from my...
  7. Router EA7300 linsys spurred on A Required Device is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router EA7300 linsys spurred on A Required Device is missing: [img] [img] So I purchased this router EA7300 The instructions said I had to join their website when really I did not need to. When I went to reboot my system it came up with this error that I needed to fix my computer press f8 that a required device was missing. Its a older...
  8. Missing Device Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Device Windows 10: I've got a 3TB USB external hard drive connected to my laptop. It shows in Device Manager, and says it is functioning properly. It no longer shows in File Explorer. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reconnecting, but no such luck. How do I get the drive to be...
  9. Windows 10 - BSOD ""a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed 0xc00000f"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - BSOD ""a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed 0xc00000f"...: Hi, Windows is trying to install latest updates I think it's 1903/1909, but during the installation process after the second or third reboot I get this dreaded BSOD. I can repair the machine using a Restore Point, but the problem returns the next time the Update installs....
  10. "Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB: Hi, I have Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB and I would like to enable the account auto login after resume sleep/standby. If I go in "Sign in options", there are various functionality (Windows Hello, Password, PIN, Privacy) but there is not "Require sing-in" with the ability to...