Windows 10: Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, for some time my pc started to show "bsod". "Bsod" appear randomly in various situations, such as browsing Youtube, playing games or even idle.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Whisx92, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Whisx92 Win User

Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hello, for some time my pc started to show "bsod". "Bsod" appear randomly in various situations, such as browsing Youtube, playing games or even idle. There is also a spontaneous shutdown of games and various other programs.

Error codes when "BSOD" occurs: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a And: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 the cause is always ntoskrnl.exe

I will add that I reinstalled my system, installed all the latest drivers, updated the bios

I also tested the ram with memtest86 and it showed 0 errors.

The computer does not currently have a graphics card.

testing the computer under stress also showed no errors.

Please help.

:)

Whisx92, Nov 30, 2020

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello. I am getting BSOD errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during benchmark stress tests.

All drivers are updated includubg latest BIOS. Ran memcheck86 with no errors.

OS Windows 10 Home

i7 8700k

Asus ROG Z-370E

Nvidia GTX 1080TI

Corsiar Vengance 16gb 8x2 3200Mhz Ram

Samsung 500gb SSD

Hitachi 1TB HDD

Here is a link to the minidump files and Driver View

Items Shared on 7-12-2019 1

Thank you.

nhannguyen8, Nov 30, 2020
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 30, 2020
  4. mad1394 Win User

Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 "BSOD" Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - BSOD Stop Code

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I have been getting BSODs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL usually when I have a video playing such as youtube. As I am not tech savvy, I have not been able to determine what works for this issue.I have attached some of the dump files when these BSOD...
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have been having regular BSODs on my Lenovo laptop for a while, always in seemingly different situations. I haven't been able to find the cause yet. Maybe someone can help me decipher the dump files. Here is the link to the last 5 dump files + system...
  4. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I have been having regular BSODs on my Lenovo laptop for a while, always in seemingly different situations. I haven't been able to find the cause yet. Maybe someone can help me decipher the dump files. Here is the link to the last 5 dump files + system...
  5. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

6. BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL)

BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_O R_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: here is the link https://mega.nz/#!o84ynSRB!1AVTOEew_Qin0CiyRQqW9N4s3jyW2Q9I6_54yq4eBxU...
  7. BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA) and (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: Bug Check Code: 0x00000050 Parameter 1: ffff8608`1705703c Parameter 2: 00000000`00000000 Parameter 3: fffff806`634ec837 Parameter 4:...
  8. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello. I am getting BSOD errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during benchmark stress tests. All drivers are updated includubg latest BIOS. Ran memcheck86 with no errors. OS Windows 10 Home i7 8700k Asus ROG Z-370E Nvidia GTX 1080TI Corsiar...
  9. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s: Hi guys, I've been getting some crashes on my computer lately. Soft crashes from games which do not require a full computer restart. However, I have noted the following: 1) On one occasion when running a semi-GPU intensive program, I experienced a BSOD with the error code:...
  10. Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area & irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Hello the last 2 months i am getting these BSOD at random times.I have no idea what's wrong.Yesterday a bsod with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION happened too which i don't recall happening before. I even run Memtest all night to test the ram but no errors.I could post a...