Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Store Data Corruption

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Store Data Corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been facing this error for a while now. It occurs when I use heavy ram hungry applications or games like Rainbow 6 Siege. Midgame it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rebelo7, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Rebelo7 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Store Data Corruption

I have been facing this error for a while now. It occurs when I use heavy ram hungry applications or games like Rainbow 6 Siege. Midgame it would freeze and crash to a BSOD.

The memory dump file is here.

I have done mem test on the rams individually and both are error-free. Ran the game on them individually and got the same error.

Any help short of reinstalling windows I can't do that currently is welcome.

:)

Rebelo7, Jan 1, 2020

2. Store data structure corruption by ntoskrnl.exe

I have an issue where I would frequently get BSOD with error: STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION when using google meet. It may have happened other times but rarley. It is only a major problem when using google meet, happens about every 15mins.

I have followed the suggested steps here: BSOD: Store Data Structure Corruption caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

but in vain.

Any suggestions?

System:

Huawei matebook X Pro 2018

uvissenkans, Jan 1, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Store Data Corruption

Data corruption/checksum errors/BSOD????

Yer frequencies are locked.

Does anyone know what the bootable Knoppix (Lunix) did to make the windows install work.

My guess is that there is certain on board memory functions maybe also corrupt files stored within the ram that are difficult to wipe? Bootable Knoppix (Lunix) loads everything in to the RAM and on shut down completely removes all buffered data. Did this remove the corrupt file??

I probably explained that very poorly but I'm not sure exactly what I'm saying... Just an educated guess.

Can anyone shed some light?

Welshsteel, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD Store Data Corruption

1. Windows 10 BSOD Store Data Corruption - Similar Threads - BSOD Store Data

2. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi,So I got this blue screen called: STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTIONI normally get blue screens once a week or so. I'd really like to solve this issue once and for all.Here is the log from C:\Windows\Minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  3. BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Hi,So I got this blue screen called: STORE DATA STRUCTURE CORRUPTIONI normally get blue screens once a week or so. I'd really like to solve this issue once and for all.Here is the log from C:\Windows\Minidump:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions...
  4. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption on Windows 10: Hi, I'm getting from time to time a BSOD with "Store Data Structure Corruption" error code. I've run already following commands:Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth but I'm still getting this...
  5. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption on Windows 10: Hi, I'm getting from time to time a BSOD with "Store Data Structure Corruption" error code. I've run already following commands:Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth but I'm still getting this...
  6. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption on Windows 10

7. BSOD: Store data structure corruption

BSOD: Store data structure corruption: Computer randomly restarted and gave me this BSOD. It has also been doing a few strange things lately-please help me diagnose this so I can see if there are any problems with my computer I can fix proactively. I attached the zip file I collected with V2. Thanks!...
  8. BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption

BSOD Store Data Structure Corruption: Hello,I randomly got this BSOD in the middle of my first game, but it was kind of obvious it was coming in a sense. When I booted up my computer it felt sluggish and was struggling to run multiple applications Discord/LeagueOfLegends/razer etc. and it crashed loading up to my...
  9. BSOD: Store data structure corruption

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: Store data structure corruption: Hi all, I’m getting random BSOD’s when gaming. The error is named ‘Store data structure corruption’ and I can’t find the cause. It’s incredibly frustrating. I recently upgraded my RAM from Corsair 16GB DDR4 2400mhz to Corsair 16GB 3600mhz RAM In anticipation of a future...
  10. BSOD with store data structure corruption

BSOD with store data structure corruption: Hi there, recently ive upgraded to w10 1903, working fine till today where the bsod appeared with store data structure corruption(ntoskrnl.exe+25daee). anyone had any idea with this issue? below is the dmp file extracted...