Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR WHEN USING BLUESTACKS CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR WHEN USING BLUESTACKS CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am at wit's end with this!! What is the proper fix? I have been using Bluestacks forever with no hangups at all until just a few days back when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by D-day667, Jul 8, 2019.

1. D-day667 Win User

WINDOWS 10 BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR WHEN USING BLUESTACKS CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE

I am at wit's end with this!! What is the proper fix?

I have been using Bluestacks forever with no hangups at all until just a few days back when it started BSODing my rig.
    I was having this problem with 8.1 and finally fixed it by doing a windows 10 upgrade. That worked for 1 day and now it is doing it again. Is it an update or??? I have posted crash analysis which, again, points to ntoskrnl.exe but with a "+1bc8a0" tag.

I have done, almost, everything imaginable and suggested, now I just need the correct fix. I compete on a team and have others depending on me. Someone has got to have the answer. thx

070819-15703-01.dmp 7/8/2019 6:26:29 AM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`80000004 fffff802`49651e40 ffff910e`79dcf930 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1bc810 NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation 10.0.18362.30 (WinBuild.160101.0800) x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1bc810

C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070819-15703-01.dmp 8 15 18362 1,020,284 7/8/2019 6:28:19 AM

Here is the link to minidump: https://we.tl/t-sJ1LCINcXu

:)

D-day667, Jul 8, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jul 8, 2019
  3. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Jul 8, 2019
  4. WINDOWS 10 BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR WHEN USING BLUESTACKS CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE

BSOD System Service Exception

Hello everyone!! I got the system service exception bsod once on my laptop. It's an asus X550LD with 6 gb RAM and 750 gb HDD and an Intel core i7 4500u. Not too bad and i had windows 10 installed on it a day ago. Could this BSOD be a sign that i'll need
    to reinstall windows? It's a fresh install of Windows 10 (not an upgrade) but i fear that too many reinstalls will wear the hard drive out. I'm thinking that this is a driver issue. Any suggestions?

AbdullaSulaimani, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR WHEN USING BLUESTACKS CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE

1. WINDOWS 10 BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR WHEN USING BLUESTACKS CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE

2. CONEXANT DRIVER ISSUE CAUSING BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONEXANT DRIVER ISSUE CAUSING BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR: Hey, when I update my Windows 11 to 22H2, when I go to Sound Settings then go to Speakers I always get BSOD System Service Exception error especially when I am using the laptop's default audio driver Conexant SmartAudio HD. I have tried updating the drivers, troubleshooting...
  3. CONEXANT DRIVER ISSUE CAUSING BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CONEXANT DRIVER ISSUE CAUSING BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR: Hey, when I update my Windows 11 to 22H2, when I go to Sound Settings then go to Speakers I always get BSOD System Service Exception error especially when I am using the laptop's default audio driver Conexant SmartAudio HD. I have tried updating the drivers, troubleshooting...
  4. BSoD, System Service Exception Error, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD, System Service Exception Error, Windows 10.: For months now, my machine has been crashing with a blue screen, and most of the times it is System Service Exception. It usually happens when I'm playing a game, but it does not seem to come from a specific game. The computer is usually not under heavy load when it...
  5. BSoD - System Service Exception Error on Windows 10

BSoD - System Service Exception Error on Windows 10: Hi Microsoft community, I've been recently getting BSoDs whenever I turn on my computer and it had to automatically restart. I was wondering if anyone could help investigate into the issue as to why I am getting these BSoDs. I've attached below a OneDrive link which...
  6. ntoskrnl and ntkrnlmp problems - causing Very frequent BSOD: System Service Exception. How...

ntoskrnl and ntkrnlmp problems - causing Very frequent BSOD: System Service Exception. How...: Hi, I am new here. Been trying to get to the bottom of my infuriating problem with my laptop. Frequent BSODs, usually when the laptop has had a chance to go idle for a bit, never when an intensive program is running. I downloaded WhoCrashed and got the following reports...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp: Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.) But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the...
  10. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen with error service exception

2. ntoskrnl system service exception

3. bluestacks system service exception bsod

4. system service exception ntoskrnl.exe,
  5. bluestacks error system bullreference exception,
  6. bluestacks getting windows 10 stop code system service exception,
  7. bluestacks windows service exception,
  8. ntoskrnl.exe 1bc810,
  9. sytem service exception windows 10 using bluestacks