Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting alot of BSODs lately when simply watching youtube. It even happened when I was working on coursework. I'm not sure how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RDP227, Nov 24, 2020.

1. RDP227 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hello, I have been getting alot of BSODs lately when simply watching youtube. It even happened when I was working on coursework. I'm not sure how to fix it having run the sfc scans and DISM command, so I was hoping to uploading the minidump file to find out what was going on!

minidump link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmWYpHRGqNmJ-zI-E8Xrv9D6uFMO?e=Y3RNuJ

:)

RDP227, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Rudolfos0 Win User
    BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

BSOD cause by ntkrnlmp.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi Zac,

An outdated or corrupted driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION thatis caused by ntkrnlmp.exe and ntoskrnl.exe. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried to download and install the latest drivers of your device from its manufacturer's website?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot blue screen issues in Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  3. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD issues over multiple days: I am starting a new discussion here because at this point I don't know what to try next, so I'll detail my issue thoroughly.For the past few days I've been having my Razer Blade 15 laptop BSOD randomly because of 2 particular bug checks, but one causing the other. First comes...
  6. been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Event viewer shows me this as an error:Unable to start a DCOM Server: MicrosoftWindows.Client.WebExperience_424.1301.170.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsUdk.UI.Shell.Dashboard.DashboardExtension as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...
  7. been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

been getting many BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Event viewer shows me this as an error:Unable to start a DCOM Server: MicrosoftWindows.Client.WebExperience_424.1301.170.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy!WindowsUdk.UI.Shell.Dashboard.DashboardExtension as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:"2147942402"Happened while starting this...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b BSOD Failure Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b BSOD Failure Troubleshooting: I have experienced 4 BSOD failures in the last 2 days on a fairly new desktop system only 3 months old. I do not recall any direct driver install lately but did have a Windows update just before the BSOD failures began literally the same reset which completed the update had...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b BSOD Failure Troubleshooting

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b BSOD Failure Troubleshooting: I have experienced 4 BSOD failures in the last 2 days on a fairly new desktop system only 3 months old. I do not recall any direct driver install lately but did have a Windows update just before the BSOD failures began literally the same reset which completed the update had...
  10. BSOD - tcpip.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - tcpip.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Keep having a system crash related to the tcpip.sys file dump and sysinfo in following linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1-ekN1hBYCfWhdZUQtSbz8F71zxoaxm3s/view?usp=drive_linkSeems to happen every day or so after most a long day of usage and haven't been able to figure out...