Windows 10: Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Discus and support Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem whenever I try to play a video game on my computer, right when I open it I get a BSOD saying VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Papapepper1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I have a problem whenever I try to play a video game on my computer, right when I open it I get a BSOD saying VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and I have no idea why. I've tried everything under the sun from support so I'm wondering if any of you guys know how to fix it. I was told some Independent Advisors that can help me with my problem. Thank you.

:)

Papapepper1, Sep 2, 2019

2. Windows 10, BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119

I am getting this BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119 on my windows 10 PC.

It randomly happens during standby only. It won't happend even when I play graphics intense games.

Minidump here.

Dropbox - 020816-9734-01.dmp - Simplify your life

Please help guys.

DilipParmar, Sep 2, 2019
  3. ImSoDed Win User
    [Windows 10] [Help] BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

So I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and few days ago and enjoyed it until today. Today was when I started to get BSOD after BSOD with "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" and "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"...

My Display Adapters/Graphics Cards

Intel HD Graphics 4600

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M

I am on a laptop running Windows 10 64-bit and cannot put an end to these BSODs...

I tried to upload a dump but the dump file from the dumps is so large I struggle to upload it (860k KBs)

Help Appreciated!

ImSoDed, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Windows 10, BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119

Hi Dilip,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

The VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000119. This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.

I would suggest you to check for any patches or updates pertaining to the game and install them accordingly.

If the issue is pertaining to only this software/game, then I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Software/game in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode. Refer to the following article to do the same:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

1. Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

2. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue: Hi everyone! I have no knowledge about this and I badly want help. My less than a month old laptop has been auto restarting with a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD issue. I don't know what to do....
  4. Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119: I got myself hacked back in early August and had to do a Windows 11 reformat on my laptop that I'm currently typing on right now. Ever since I reformatted my laptop, I keep getting BSODs with the error codes Event ID 41 and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119. I need help on...
  5. Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119

Windows 11 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119: I got myself hacked back in early August and had to do a Windows 11 reformat on my laptop that I'm currently typing on right now. Ever since I reformatted my laptop, I keep getting BSODs with the error codes Event ID 41 and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119. I need help on...
  6. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  7. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  8. BSOD video_scheduler_internal_error whenever I enable NVIDIA GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD video_scheduler_internal_error whenever I enable NVIDIA GPU: Hi.I've been experiencing BSODs for the last two days, the same error video scheduler internal error persists. I have tried reinstalling Windows, changing GPU driver version to older ones, checking disks and running other commands like "sfc /scannow", etc, but nothing has...
  9. Getting VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD, BluescreenView states the file names:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD, BluescreenView states the file names:...: Hello, This is my first post on here, and I have a problem with my first PC build. I am getting alot of BSOD's, a few have to do with the RAM memory kit I have installed, but that is another subject for another day. I actually get this BSOD sometimes, where it states...
  10. Getting BSOD error "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" on brand new PC when I added RTX 3070...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD error "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR" on brand new PC when I added RTX 3070...: Hello, Built my brand new pc about two weeks ago, and last week I finally added my GPU, a Gigabyte OC Rtx 3070. Since then I have been having blue screen crashes frequently at random with the same error code "Video Scheduler Internal Error". I can force the blue screen by...