Windows 10: Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Discus and support Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a problem whenever I try to play a video game on my computer, right when I open it I get a BSOD saying VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Papapepper1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I have a problem whenever I try to play a video game on my computer, right when I open it I get a BSOD saying VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and I have no idea why. I've tried everything under the sun from support so I'm wondering if any of you guys know how to fix it. I was told some Independent Advisors that can help me with my problem. Thank you.

:)

Papapepper1, Sep 2, 2019

2. Windows 10, BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119

I am getting this BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119 on my windows 10 PC.

It randomly happens during standby only. It won't happend even when I play graphics intense games.

Minidump here.

Dropbox - 020816-9734-01.dmp - Simplify your life

Please help guys.

DilipParmar, Sep 2, 2019
  3. ImSoDed Win User
    [Windows 10] [Help] BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

So I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and few days ago and enjoyed it until today. Today was when I started to get BSOD after BSOD with "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE" and "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"...

My Display Adapters/Graphics Cards

Intel HD Graphics 4600

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M

I am on a laptop running Windows 10 64-bit and cannot put an end to these BSODs...

I tried to upload a dump but the dump file from the dumps is so large I struggle to upload it (860k KBs)

Help Appreciated!

ImSoDed, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Windows 10, BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119

Hi Dilip,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

The VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000119. This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.

I would suggest you to check for any patches or updates pertaining to the game and install them accordingly.

If the issue is pertaining to only this software/game, then I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Software/game in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode. Refer to the following article to do the same:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

1. Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

2. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys: Hello, I recently ran into a BSOD and the stop code was VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I then looked on Blue Screen View and it said 'Caused by Driver: watchdog.sys. Caused by address: watchdog.sys+41a0. I've attached a link below to the compressed dump file that was...
  3. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or black screen and restart when running some games...

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or black screen and restart when running some games...: Hi, I've made a recent post that the person stopped responding to me, I have a problem when I run a game that it will BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and if it runs, it will slow down and stutter while the sound pops, this happens with many of the games I play now, I gave...
  4. BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: I have been having a few BSODs. One by Non Paged...something I don't remember properly. One by DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One was caused by atikmdag.sys file/driver. And this is the 3rd one. I am having AMD 530 Radeon. I did try uninstalling the driver & then using...
  5. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD on laptop since latest updates

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD on laptop since latest updates: Since the latest updates November 13, 2018—KB4467702 (OS Build 17134.407) my husband keeps getting the error Video Scheduler Internal error. We have tried all the suggestions found on different posts but with not success. Even tried uninstalling the Updates, again no...
  6. BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hi, I suddenly got this error from yesterday. I tried to review the dump file and the problems seem to be about nvlddmkm.sys and dxgmms2.sys but then I don't know what should do for next step. I have made sure the display card driver and windows are updated, done sfc scan...
  7. BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error

BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error: For the few weeks, my monitor constantly flickers black while gaming/watching videos. Today, a BSOD of Video Scheduler Internal Error occurred. How do I fix this problem? I've the latest windows 10 updates, found no windows file corruption and have the latest graphical...
  8. BSOD caused by video scheduler internal error

BSOD caused by video scheduler internal error: Hi. Bought a new pc a month ago and after the first month on playing the witcher 3 without problems the pc started bsoding. First was at the begginning of Tyranny and the rest while playing ME Andromeda. Am leaving you the dmp files that i got after several crashes. DMP...
  9. Alternating BSODs: Video Scheduler Internal Error & Watchdog Violation

Alternating BSODs: Video Scheduler Internal Error & Watchdog Violation: In safe mode your Nvidia graphics driver will not get loaded so that is why the system works. It does point to it being a problem with the nVidia driver. The watchdog could also have been connected to this so my advice is to run with the Intel graphics only for a while and...
  10. BSOD Video scheduler internal error after clean install

BSOD Video scheduler internal error after clean install: Good Morning. A couple of days ago I've got this BSOD while playing Heroes of the storm and I've tried to update all my drivers as suggested in most of the threads I found but had no luck. So I've formatted my PC and I am still getting the same BSOD on a clean install. It...