Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD when playing games (WoW, Yakuza 0 on Steam)

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD when playing games (WoW, Yakuza 0 on Steam) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Needing help solving this; seeing if anyone out there can. I've eliminated RAM sticks and ran a program to do that as the problem, replaced GPU,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xXMaverick, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 BSOD when playing games (WoW, Yakuza 0 on Steam)

Needing help solving this; seeing if anyone out there can.

I've eliminated RAM sticks and ran a program to do that as the problem, replaced GPU, replaced my PSU with a different unit, updated everything software wise, uninstalled and reinstalled display drivers, etc so far. I've also tried some of the online "repairs" from Youtube, etc but the problem persists.

Again, my system only really crashes when I play the games and it comes up with: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I've been dealing with this problem for months now; someone help, please.

:)

xXMaverick, Oct 27, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 27, 2019
  3. jstnclubb Win User
    BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game

BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game with settings on high, if I lower setting it still crashes but takes longer to crash.

New install of Win10,
    BSOD usualy 10-15 mins into playing WOW or any 3d game

Reinstalled windows , ran memtest, updated drivers , its driving me nuts !!

lol any help appreciated thanks

Attachment 108773

jstnclubb, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Hugh0823 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD when playing games (WoW, Yakuza 0 on Steam)

Will my Steam Games be able to play on Windows 10?

Will my Steam Games be able to play on Windows 10?

OT: Steam Games

Hugh0823, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD when playing games (WoW, Yakuza 0 on Steam)

1. Windows 10 BSOD when playing games (WoW, Yakuza 0 on Steam) - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  3. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....: I installed Yakuza 0 on Xbox PC, my parents gave me permission and yet the game still does not work. Is there a way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-parents-approved-a-game-for-me-to-play-yakuza-0/992e07aa-2c37-4bb3-8743-bf813c65c512
  4. My parents approved a game for me to play Yakuza 0 yet I still can not play the game....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Yakuza 0 for XBox Game Pass compromised or is Windows Defended mistaken?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Yakuza 0 for XBox Game Pass compromised or is Windows Defended mistaken?: Hey, so I'm currently installing "Yakuza 0" from XBox Game Pass for the PC, my Windows Defender informed me that it found a "Severe" threat, called "TrojanDownloader:O97M/Qakbot.RAP3011!MTB". After a very short investigation I found that it originated from the Yakuza 0...
  6. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  7. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  8. BSOD when starting game (WoW)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when starting game (WoW): Hi all, I am new here, and hopefully can ask the braintrust for some help. I recently returned to the game after a long pause (WoW). Now my system crashes almost instantly (within the first 20 seconds) of logging in and beginning play. I am at a loss as to what could be...
  9. BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game

BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game: BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game with settings on high, if I lower setting it still crashes but takes longer to crash. New install of Win10, BSOD usualy 10-15 mins into playing WOW or any 3d game Reinstalled windows , ran memtest, updated drivers , its...
  10. BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: I've updated some sound drivers which I thought might have been the issue. Uninstalled a few things. But it keeps happening. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you in advance. -Lyth 56184

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yakuza 0 bluescreen