Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD while and after installing

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD while and after installing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Im randomly getting BSODs on my Lenovo ideapad 510-15IKB. I reinstalled windows 10 for few times, updated all drivers from lenovo support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by epycc7, Sep 6, 2019.

1. epycc7 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD while and after installing

Hello, Im randomly getting BSODs on my Lenovo ideapad 510-15IKB. I reinstalled windows 10 for few times, updated all drivers from lenovo support website, changed thermal paste, updated intel graphics and nvidia drivers from their website, update bios and firmware, changed hdd to ssd, checked ram with memtest and 2 other tests, checked laptop with lenovo diagnostic and nothing founded. I really dont know what other to do with this laptop. Please help me! Sorry for my bad english. My configuration: i5 7200u, Nvidia geforce 940mx, 12 gb ram(4 soldered), SSD Patriot Burst 120gb. Laptop serial number: PF0GNUZM.
    Whocrashed:
    On Wed 4.9.2019. 20:18:54 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\090419-20968-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: storport.sys (0xFFFFF805573A8FBB)
    Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x10, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF805573A8FBB)
    Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Microsoft Storage Port Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in a storage driver or controller driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.
    On Wed 4.9.2019. 20:18:54 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: storport.sys (0xFFFFF805573A8FBB)
    Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x10, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF805573A8FBB)
    Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys
    description: Microsoft Storage Port Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in a storage driver or controller driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.
    On Wed 4.9.2019. 20:12:51 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\090419-22281-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1BFCC0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFF806CA7DE9D0, 0x10, 0xFFFFF806CA7DE9D0, 0x2)
    Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.
    On Wed 4.9.2019. 19:58:01 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\090419-20234-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1BFCC0)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x0, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8041984893A)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.
    On Wed 4.9.2019. 14:12:01 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\090419-7656-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1BC900)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x2E74, 0xFF, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80039C228F0)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    On Wed 4.9.2019. 11:10:23 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\090419-6437-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1BC900)
    Bugcheck code: 0x133 (0x0, 0x501, 0x500, 0xFFFFF8013476E350)
    Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    Bug check description: The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This could be caused by either a non-responding driver or non-responding hardware. This bug check can also occur because of overheated CPUs (thermal issue).

:)

epycc7, Sep 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 6, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD while and after installing - Similar Threads - BSOD while installing

2. Having BSOD while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having BSOD while installing windows 10: Guys I am Sick and tired by having BSOD just after the installation of windows 10. Kindly help me out, I want to run windows 10 but due to BSOD I have to run windows 7....
  3. Various BSOD errors while installing Windows 10

Various BSOD errors while installing Windows 10: I got blue screens(various error codes like Bad Pool Caller,volsnap.sys, driver irql not less or equal etc.) while installing windows 10. I tried installing different SSD and tried with one stick at a time but it didn't work either. I need help. 173654
  4. Various BSOD while installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Various BSOD while installing Windows 10: I got blue screen(various error codes like Bad Pool Caller,volsnap.sys, driver irql not less or equal etc.) while installing windows 10. I tried installing different SSD but it didn't work either. I need help. submitted by /u/warface9991 [link] [comments]...
  5. BSOD while re installing windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD while re installing windows 10 pro: help please? my pc has been BSOD me a lot so i thought of re installing windows, while i am re installing it still starts BSOD me and it's almost always SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. don't know what's wrong with this pc. and i'm loosing hope, ever since i built it 4 months ago...
  6. BSOD while trying to install Windows 10

BSOD while trying to install Windows 10: Hi everyone, I am still new to the custom build pc scene. I've built my gaming pc for about a year ago and it has been running just fine. I never tempered with it and no over clocking. Unfortunately, I really need help with my computer because this is also my work...
  7. BSOD after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after windows 10 install: Specs: Lenovo Y50-70 laptop, intel i7-4710HQ with intel hd 4600, nvidia gtx 860m and 16 GB ddr3 ram. Installed windows 10 and it automatically downloaded all the drivers including intel and nvidia. After 2 reboots the laptop felt slower and things would take ages to open,...
  8. Windows 10 BSODs while installing.

Windows 10 BSODs while installing.: Hi, I made a new PC roughly 6 days ago, I had Windows 10 running fine on it but ran into constant BSODs the second day of using it. The BSODs were: Irql Not Less Or Equal Memory Management System Service Exception Kernel Security Check Failure Driver Verifier Violation...
  9. BSOD while installing Windows 10 1803 update

BSOD while installing Windows 10 1803 update: A few months back, my computer was updating with the Windows 10 "1803" update. The computer froze at 54% with no signs of activity. I rebooted the computer and got it up and running again. I ran all systems tests on the computer and everything checked out fine. The upgrade...
  10. BSOD After Windows 10 Install

BSOD After Windows 10 Install: Hello... I recently did a clean install of Windows 10. I've gotten a couple of BSOD occurrences. The most recent was a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. The previous one was different, but I don't recall the error message. Please let me know what you think. Thank you......