Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE"

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I got this error, "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE". This happens to me like 2 or 4 times when I boot up or restart my pc. Here's myMinidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cyrene_27, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Cyrene_27 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE"

Hello,

I got this error, "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE". This happens to me like 2 or 4 times when I boot up or restart my pc. Here's myMinidump

:)

Cyrene_27, Jul 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 BlueScreen while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE"

Hello,

I recently get new graphic card and since I installed it when I boot my computer blue screen appears that says for stop code "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE" or "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ARE" or "IOMap64"...I first need to boot it several times and after 3rd or 4th time I
    get to boot my computer normally...It is really annoying and I would be grateful if somebody have a solution for my problem..

Milan Stevanovic, Jul 18, 2020
  3. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 BSOD while booting "SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE" - Similar Threads - BSOD while booting

2. BSOD while booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while booting: Dear fellow Windows users, I have an issue with my HP Elitebook 8570w notebook. Long story short: Whenever I try to boot, after the HP logo appears and Windows is trying to start, I run into a BSOD displaying the following: "A problem has been detected and windows has been...
  3. BSOD while booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while booting: Dear fellow Windows users, I have an issue with my HP Elitebook 8570w notebook. Long story short: Whenever I try to boot, after the HP logo appears and Windows is trying to start, I run into a BSOD displaying the following: "A problem has been detected and windows has been...
  4. What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?: So I've recently installed a new internal M2 internal ssd Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1tb and a new graphics card GTX4080 FE and installed a new version of Windows 10 on the SSD. Since doing so, I have had multiple BSODs. It happens fairly randomly - while gaming, watching Youtube,...
  5. What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?

What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?: So I've recently installed a new internal M2 internal ssd Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1tb and a new graphics card GTX4080 FE and installed a new version of Windows 10 on the SSD. Since doing so, I have had multiple BSODs. It happens fairly randomly - while gaming, watching Youtube,...
  6. What's causing my BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: Hi all I am genuinely stumped on this BSOD, I have tried everything, and I still keep getting this error which only happens when my PC is idle for about 30 minuets to an hour or so when I move my mouse boom it happens. Here is a list of everything I have tried accordingly to...
  8. BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: Hi all I am genuinely stumped on this BSOD, I have tried everything, and I still keep getting this error which only happens when my PC is idle for about 30 minuets to an hour or so when I move my mouse boom it happens. Here is a list of everything I have tried accordingly to...
  9. BSOD SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

10. BSOD while booting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD while booting: I'm getting BSODs on windows startup, making me unable to boot into boot into windows, this problem started after installing 2004 update, As of now, only way to use windows is using safe mode. My Laptop specs: (using inxi -F in manjaro (dual booted)) Machine: Type:...