Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi - I'm having a real hard time working through this endless loop. When I power up my Acer All In One with Windows 10, the computer boots up to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bluesbreaker1969, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen

Hi - I'm having a real hard time working through this endless loop.

When I power up my Acer All In One with Windows 10, the computer boots up to the Welcom Screen. Sometimes it indicates that the network is present, sometimes it does not (even though the computer I am working on right now is connected to the same modem; perhaps its device manager check for updates).

In any event, once you log in, you get a message that is attached.

When you try to work through the Shift Reset Troubleshooting section you will alternately 1) get a system restore error message (could not restore files); 2) get a clean bill of health when you scandisk; and 3) get a log file when you use SRT (SRTTrail.txt) with no way to retrieve it because when you reboot, you inevitably end up back at the main log in screen and then the BSOD and lather rinse and repeat.

Even I try and press F4 on a restart, it doesn't allow me to boot into Safe Mode in order to work through file manager.

I'm kind of at a loss and don't want to delve into any reg edits without ensuring that I have backups of my files because this is my business computer and I have payroll details in there. I also need to start accessing this asap.

Last known date that the computer was acting normally was December 24, 2018. Since then, endless loop of death.

Thanks

Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen 1d3c113a-5127-4c8a-bb92-bed34f2d9766?upload=true.jpg Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen 16d7b503-a256-4605-96b9-05abb29f2fe4?upload=true.jpg

:)

Bluesbreaker1969, Dec 27, 2018

2. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Dec 27, 2018
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Dec 27, 2018
  4. zplugger Win User

Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen

1. Windows 10 BSOD Wont get past log in screen - Similar Threads - BSOD Wont past

2. Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get past log in screen "create a pin" option.: Help!I am locked out of my computer. Same email and password I've used for years, no issue there. Log in it takes me to the option to create a pinI close this box, I get sent back to log in.I try to create a pin it says it can't do this right now, close it - back to log in....
  3. I can not get past the log in screen on my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can not get past the log in screen on my computer.: When I type in my PIN, it says “Your Credentials could not be verified”. The only option is to hit OK. Which then gives me the message “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available status: 0xc000006d, substats:: 0x0. Click to set up your PIN again. So, I then click Set...
  4. I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get past the log in screen with the pin: I cant get past the log in screen with pin wont reset nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-past-the-log-in-screen-with-the-pin/c55f77c3-9f8b-4c09-af6c-95f8eedfb42c
  5. I can't get past the log in screen with the pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get past the log in screen with the pin: I cant get past the log in screen with pin wont reset nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-past-the-log-in-screen-with-the-pin/c55f77c3-9f8b-4c09-af6c-95f8eedfb42c
  6. Not getting past log in page

in Windows 10 Support
    Not getting past log in page: Hi, My wife has a reconditioned Fujitsu server with Windows 10 instaled, it has been working okay until we switched it on this morning. It runs okay up to the login screen, when she logs in it goes to a black screen with a white arrow and stays like that. If I do a ctr, alt,...
  7. Windows 10 Reset - still can get past log on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Reset - still can get past log on...: Hi I tried to use my laptop the other day and windows 10 wouldn’t load. I managed to get in via safe mode and all my stuff is still there. Ive done a reset, which completed. Once i then enter my password it goes to a black screen - i can still move the cursor. I’ve...
  8. Windows 10 - cannot get past Log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - cannot get past Log in: Hi My PC was working fine for about 20mins this morning until it froze. Since then i have been unable to get passed the log in screen (circular dots keep spinning). This had happened yesterday and resolved itself with a restart. Today I have spent numerous hours...
  9. Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 wont go past date and time screen to log in.: So I just got a refurbished Lenovo m78 from new egg that came pre-loaded with windows 10 pro I booted it up and everything seemed fine so I installed my games (league of legends, smite, and fortnite) everything seemed fine I played some games and then the next day my PC said...
  10. Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen: Some of the games I have installed through the Windows 10 store will not open, it will open the splash screen for the game but no process will start and eventually it will close itself. The games that won't open are Forza Horizon 3 and State of Decay 2 while for some reason...