Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, While i was working on my project, i have encountered 4 occurrences of memory dumps [ATTACH] Even there is some sort of system error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Benson Low, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 BSOD

Hello,

While i was working on my project, i have encountered 4 occurrences of memory dumps

Windows 10 BSOD 8a27ccd6-c6d9-4b87-948a-96f78e0a953c?upload=true.png

Even there is some sort of system error reporting, i want to know how can i actively pursue a resolution.

:)

Benson Low, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. [BSOD] KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hello. A few weeks ago I've bought a brand new laptop ASUS UX331UA. It had a preinstalled Win 10 from the store with a bunch of ASUS software. Right after the beginning of usage, I started to receiving an occasional BSOD-s multiple times per day. I thought it might have...
  3. Boot loop and BSOD.

Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  4. BSOD

BSOD: Hello, I have been getting blue screen sometimes I playing game here is a link of my dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtmsuVwlUvamawRUMre6ORym21k\ Operating System Windows 10 Pro N 64-bit CPU Intel Core i5 @ 2.50GHz 46 °C Kaby Lake 14nm Technology RAM 8,00GB...
  5. System_thread_exception_not_handled BSOD keeps appearing.

System_thread_exception_not_handled BSOD keeps appearing.: Hello, I keep getting the error system_thread_exception_not_handled BSOD and it says that the .sys file "locmwl643a.sys" failed. I don't know what this file is or how to fix it. I have already done an full antivirus check, used SFC Command Line to scan my drivers and...
  6. BSOD when using Photoshop and Illustrator

BSOD when using Photoshop and Illustrator: When the new year came, I took the time to do a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop to get out of the Insider Builds. Fast forward a few weeks later, I get a BSOD while playing CS:GO. The error was Video_TDR_Failure caused by nvlddmkm.sys. Seeing that the driver is...
  7. Boot loop and BSOD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  8. Got wfplwfs.sys BSOD

Got wfplwfs.sys BSOD: I just got a replacement motherboard last week because the previous one had faulty DIMM slots. I got this BSOD today and wondering if it could be hardware or software related: ================================================== Dump File : 012219-6578-01.dmp Crash...
  9. Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys

Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys: Hi everyone, As the title of my problem states I am getting the BSOD whenever I try to download the Logitech Gaming Software, I have contacted Logitech customer support directly and went through all their suggested tips to no avail. The tech support suggested I contact...
  10. Constant BSODs.

Constant BSODs.: minidumps at https://drive.google.com/open?id=13ECEnbkNbcrjDqTcg0xapkKTsT9tQtO- msinfo32.nfo at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RynBA1z5Ddk_tVm7eOT0EP_fClkAcigG Thank you in advance.....