Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, While i was working on my project, i have encountered 4 occurrences of memory dumps [ATTACH] Even there is some sort of system error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Benson Low, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Benson Low Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Hello,

While i was working on my project, i have encountered 4 occurrences of memory dumps

Windows 10 BSOD 8a27ccd6-c6d9-4b87-948a-96f78e0a953c?upload=true.png

Even there is some sort of system error reporting, i want to know how can i actively pursue a resolution.

:)

Benson Low, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Windows 10 1809 BSOD + Instant shutdown while installing updates for the latest build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 BSOD + Instant shutdown while installing updates for the latest build.: So this problem has been going on since October when the update initially came out. When I use the update assistant it says that my PC is compatible with the update, so I go ahead with installing the update. Once that's done in the update assistant, it tells me to reboot, so...
  3. BSOD Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Troubleshooting: Hi there, I would like to ask for some help identifying the cause of my frequent BSOD on Windows 10. The BSOD error text is usually one of the following: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL The BSOD mostly occur when gaming (Guild Wars 2) or...
  4. BSOD happening randomly after upgrading some components

BSOD happening randomly after upgrading some components: Hello. I recently upgraded some of my components (everything except my PSU and GPU) and I've been getting these random BSOD crashes. They happen while just sitting browsing the internet, watching Twitch etc and once while gaming. I ran some stress tests, Prime 95, Memtest86,...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e

Windows 10 BSOD. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802c273fc35, 0xfffffc05b5bbf258, 0xfffffc05b5bbeaa0). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: bca6ef02-f598-4a1f-bc9d-b08966ce459f. Minidumps located here:...
  6. Getting random BSOD from time to time.

Getting random BSOD from time to time.: Hello. I've been getting random BSOD lately, for the past couple months. They happen scarce and rare, when I'm just sitting on desktop or gaming. A few days ago I upgraded some of my hardware (CPU, Motherboard, RAM) the PSU/GPU are still the old ones. I then did a fresh...
  7. W10 BSOD fails to post after power outage

W10 BSOD fails to post after power outage: Hi Everyone I had the pc running pretty hard, F@H , during a power outage. Since then it has never restarted, reverts to Recovery screen and Error code: 0xc0000221 I've disconnected all ssds and tried to install OS with new W10 disk. even this results in same Recovery...
  8. Surface Pro 4 m3 won't turn off and BSOD Power state failure drive

Surface Pro 4 m3 won't turn off and BSOD Power state failure drive: Every time I try to turn off my Surface pro 4 from the windows menu it doesn't do anything. The restart button work but I always get a BSOD of power state failure drive. I have all drivers updated, I've tried multiple times to reset it, but it always fails from the BSOD...
  9. Stop Errors and BSOD Errors

Stop Errors and BSOD Errors: Hi. I've recently been experiencing stop errors or blue screen of death errors on Windows 10. These occur at random times, but if I were to guess the most common times for them to occur are when gaming or when downloading. I get many different codes for the BSODs, examples...
  10. Woke up to BSOD, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Woke up to BSOD, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: I hardly doubt it's how much memory I have. My laptop has 64G of RAM. I haven't installed any new drivers recently, that I know of (thanks Microsoft). I did notice there is an app crashing (mouse and headset app) almost daily in the reliability report, but hasn't caused a...