Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, While i was working on my project, i have encountered 4 occurrences of memory dumps [ATTACH] Even there is some sort of system error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Benson Low, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 BSOD

Hello,

While i was working on my project, i have encountered 4 occurrences of memory dumps

Windows 10 BSOD 8a27ccd6-c6d9-4b87-948a-96f78e0a953c?upload=true.png

Even there is some sort of system error reporting, i want to know how can i actively pursue a resolution.

:)

Benson Low, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Bsod after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod after forced shutdown: So I had to force shutdown my pc 2 days ago and when I turned it on again it was running fine, I ran sfc scannow which found and fixed corruption and ran it again and it said there were no corruptions but today it just blue screened on me out of nowhere. Why did it do this if...
  3. BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oNXnsb5QBOaRHsFa4tAGC9i1LlDjd9yR/view?usp=sharingCan anyone tell me why my pcs crashing? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/8daa79a2-256c-4f7b-89fb-6c13b9a5b54e
  4. running into BSOD errors again

running into BSOD errors again: Hey guys! I posted a week or so back, was able to update my drivers and been seeing good results up until now. Now it seems like Im blue screening on browsing and gaming. Specs: Windows Version 10.0.19042 Ryzen 5600X Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus MB Nvidia 3070 32GB Ram DDR4 3200...
  5. Persistent BSODs w/mini dumps

Persistent BSODs w/mini dumps: Hi Microsoft Windows community,I have been getting random, persistent BSODs. I ran verifier and uploaded my minidumps. Would you mind taking a looking and giving me your two cents?https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auptva8KQdcTgbsT4ZUf7iC8frh67Q?e=v9LFqII saw that mvxxmm.sys was having...
  6. Windows is getting restarted with BSoD also creating dump file which covers a lot space.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is getting restarted with BSoD also creating dump file which covers a lot space.: Team, I need ex expert opinion from the community experts/ MS expert team about BSoD. I recently purchased Dell Optiplex 7040 PCs and installed a specific build of windows 10 64 bit 2016 LTSB. Since the date of installation, I am facing dump errors. Machine gets restarted...
  7. Help Debugging BSOD Windows 10 Education

Help Debugging BSOD Windows 10 Education: Hi all, I've been having a few BSOD's recently along with game crashes and lag. I haven't overclocked and I run a custom fan curve to keep my GPU temperatures down. Attached is my .dmp file and SysInfo. Any feedback is appreciated !...
  8. Windows is crashing to BSOD randomly. Why?

Windows is crashing to BSOD randomly. Why?: I have uploaded the contents of Minidump to Onedrive for checking what the issue is:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar19GxUqrlxrgtFqDXvNBDsixljvIg?e=rfDCkq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-crashing-to-bsod-randomly-why/aa071d51-9c10-44bc-a0d6-c7f728b2c80c
  9. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE BSOD

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE BSOD: Hello, I’ve recently ran into a problem where my computer is stuck in a BSOD loop. The error code is INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE, as mentioned in the title. I have tried using an installation media USB and running chkdsk /F, system startup repair, bootrec commands, sfc /scannow...
  10. Computer having BSODs daily: various bugchecks 0x00000139, 0x00000050, etc

Computer having BSODs daily: various bugchecks 0x00000139, 0x00000050, etc: Hello,I've built my gaming computer back in December 2020 and so far, it's been working great except for the fact that it seems to BSOD pretty often which disrupts my work and time in general. I've encountered all types of bug checks from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b...