Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370 keeps on encountering BSODs, I have had this problem for a few years now. It used to encounter BSODs when i had windows 8.1,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muhammad FahadBabar, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Muhammad FahadBabar Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

My Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370 keeps on encountering BSODs, I have had this problem for a few years now. It used to encounter BSODs when i had windows 8.1, then i tried upgrading to windows 10, it crashed many times during the upgrade, but after many tries it finally upgraded. The problem still persisted despite upgrading to windows 10. I have reformatted my laptop to factory settings, tried disabling windows update and done everything that i could have. Please help me out...

:)

Muhammad FahadBabar, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. BSOD, driver issue??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, driver issue??: I'm getting frequent BSOD. I suspect it is a driver issue, I've gone through and tried to install all the correct drivers and that has reduced the BSOD significantly, although I still get them. I don't think it is a RAM issue, I ran memtest86 and the windows memory...
  3. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD on laptop since latest updates

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSOD on laptop since latest updates: Since the latest updates November 13, 2018—KB4467702 (OS Build 17134.407) my husband keeps getting the error Video Scheduler Internal error. We have tried all the suggestions found on different posts but with not success. Even tried uninstalling the Updates, again no...
  4. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after Windows 10 Update

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT after Windows 10 Update: Hello to everyone! Desperate for a solution about my PC issues, I've been advised trying to ask help here. After Windows 10 Update, I got a BSOD, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. If I run my PC in safe mode, everything is okay, and my system do work properly, otherwise I get the...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  6. BSOD on my friend's PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on my friend's PC: Hi there, I'm making this thread on behalf of a friend as for some reason this website won't let him sign in. He's getting frequent crashes and BSOD's, particularly while gaming and even after a full reinstall of Windows 10 64 bit Pro. Here is a link to his mini dump files...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this!

Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this!: Windows 10 BSOD bad system config info - please help - NOTHING can fix this! I have used every tip and trick that I've found online - system restore (it was actually a system restore that caused this entire problem!), command prompts including bootrec and the various...
  8. BSOD Video memory management internal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Video memory management internal: Hello, i m getting BSOD screens the last days whenever i play a game in my laptop being unable to finish a single game. The message says video memory management internal in a bsod. My system is Intel Core i5-5200U@2.2ghz, 4gb ddr3 ram,nvidia geforce 920M with driver...
  9. Windows 10 1809 update BSOD 0x00000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 update BSOD 0x00000225: Just did the online Windows 10 update to version 1809 on my test bed and it is now in permanent BSOD state, 0x00000225. My test bed had 1803 on it and hardly any non MS software. Another fiasco perhaps coming. Don't need help, just a comment about the quality of MS...
  10. BSOD completely random NTFS.sys & ntoskrnl.exe related

BSOD completely random NTFS.sys & ntoskrnl.exe related: HI i had my brand new lenovo laptop few days ago and after installing windows 10 home I started to get completely random BSOD 2-4 times per day . My drivers are from lenovo web site then i tried different versions of windows 10 64bit I ran memtest86 to test my ram and all...