Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370 keeps on encountering BSODs, I have had this problem for a few years now. It used to encounter BSODs when i had windows 8.1,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Muhammad FahadBabar, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Windows 10 BSOD

My Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 1370 keeps on encountering BSODs, I have had this problem for a few years now. It used to encounter BSODs when i had windows 8.1, then i tried upgrading to windows 10, it crashed many times during the upgrade, but after many tries it finally upgraded. The problem still persisted despite upgrading to windows 10. I have reformatted my laptop to factory settings, tried disabling windows update and done everything that i could have. Please help me out...

:)

Muhammad FahadBabar, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Windows 10 BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe: I have been having a lot of issues regarding blue screens recently where my PC is crashing multiple times in the space of a few hours with no real trigger as to why. The error code is consistently returning a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION but I can't seem to find anything online...
  3. Bsod's on my windows 10 computer. Any help to find out what i can do to fix it?

Bsod's on my windows 10 computer. Any help to find out what i can do to fix it?: My computer: Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix z270f gaming CPU: Intel core i5 7600k kaby lake GPU: Asus geforce gtx 1070 rog strix gaming RAM: Corsair vengance lpx ddr4 3000mhz Crashdumps: On Thu 1/17/2019 16:41:21 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash...
  4. BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL

BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL: Got 2 bsod in the last hour with the stop code: Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL. Before this, I got this in the past but maybe 6 months ago. Im at a complete loss as to what is going on. I googled the error and none of the issues related to this are...
  5. BSOD, infrequent and inconsistent

BSOD, infrequent and inconsistent: Been dealing with infrequent BSOD for 6+ months with minimal luck on a solution. Finally happened during an inconvenient time so its time to sort it out. Additional information can be provided if requested. Speccy: https://i.imgur.com/z5yb0gq.png DMP:...
  6. Fix NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE BSOD on Windows 10/8/7

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE BSOD on Windows 10/8/7: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Non-Maskable Interrupt or NMI HARDWARE FAILURE Blue Screen error occurs due to hardware malfunction. The stop code that you may get for this BSOD error is 0x00000080. The error can occur randomly during your usage of the computer – but a large number of [...]...
  7. After upgrade to Windows 10 1809, printing from MS Access result in a BSOD

After upgrade to Windows 10 1809, printing from MS Access result in a BSOD: Hello, After upgrading Windows 10 pc's from 1803 to 1809, colleagues began to print from MS Access which result in a Windows Stop Error (BSOD) Stopcode: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kfull.sys. Returning back to Windows 10 1803 solved the problem. Is there a fix available?...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey All, I have been trying to fix my pc over the past few weeks as I am trying to learn for myself on how to keep a pc maintained and running however....... I've hit a road block a lot of the time my pc will randomly crash with a BSOD and the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  9. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey All, I have been trying to fix my pc over the past few weeks as I am trying to learn for myself on how to keep a pc maintained and running however....... I've hit a road block a lot of the time my pc will randomly crash with a BSOD and the code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  10. ntoskrnl.exe+180530-BSOD (Critical process died)

ntoskrnl.exe+180530-BSOD (Critical process died): Hi, during the last 48h i've got like 8 crashe but only 3 minidump. During normal use (google chrome/Fille zilla and Putty) the computer have a BSOD or start in BSOD but shutdown. on all minidum the Crash adress are the same ntoskrnl.exe+180530 but on of these has causer by...