Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been experiencing a blue screen crash for a few days and have tried numerous fixes. I have checked the usual driver suspects, ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mikey Needham, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 BSOD

Hello,

I have been experiencing a blue screen crash for a few days and have tried numerous fixes.

I have checked the usual driver suspects, ran memory check, file check and done an inplace upgrade to try and resolve any system files errors.

So far nothing has worked.

Its an odd issue as I have been unable to replicate or find a consistant cause. Sometimes I can be gaming or working for hours with no problem and then suddenly BSOD. Othertimes my PC is up for 10 minutes and BSOD.

I would like to avoid a complete reinstall as getting everything setup again will be a pain so any help that can be provided would be greately appreciated.

I have uploaded the latest dmp file here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au3ncEKPKvoifXqRZdiOmTNvYdQ

Thanks in advance.

:)

Mikey Needham, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. BSOD in normal mode not in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in normal mode not in safe mode.: Hello! im getting frequent BSOD in my laptop but nothing in safe mode. Can I rule out the hardware problem thats causing this? Or this is there anyway i can pinpoint the problem more accurately?Since the start of the problem I've already tried the following:- chkdskclear- sfc...
  3. BSOD in normal mode not in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD in normal mode not in safe mode.: Hello! im getting frequent BSOD in my laptop but nothing in safe mode. Can I rule out the hardware problem thats causing this? Or this is there anyway i can pinpoint the problem more accurately?Since the start of the problem I've already tried the following:- chkdskclear- sfc...
  4. Random freezes / BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes / BSODs: Hi,for about 6 month, my system was running stable without any issues. Suddenly the system started freezing OS hanging, reset via on/off button or cutting power supply or BSOD-ing Clock_watchdog_timeout. All of that came out of the blue, no hardware changes, no BIOS changes,...
  5. Random freezes / BSODs

Random freezes / BSODs: Hi,for about 6 month, my system was running stable without any issues. Suddenly the system started freezing OS hanging, reset via on/off button or cutting power supply or BSOD-ing Clock_watchdog_timeout. All of that came out of the blue, no hardware changes, no BIOS changes,...
  6. Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD from dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD from dwm.exe: I've been getting this BSOD for 2 days in a row now happened at random timings, so I can't really narrow down a specific scenario that may have triggered a BSOD. Upon a brief analysis using WinDbg, I noticed an entry:PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exeThis is all I can deduce from my...
  7. Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD from dwm.exe

Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD from dwm.exe: I've been getting this BSOD for 2 days in a row now happened at random timings, so I can't really narrow down a specific scenario that may have triggered a BSOD. Upon a brief analysis using WinDbg, I noticed an entry:PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exeThis is all I can deduce from my...
  8. My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening: Recently, my pc has been keep giving the BSOD, i am not sure why it is happening, because i have changed nothing anything recently and it was not happening a few months ago....
  9. My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening

My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening: Recently, my pc has been keep giving the BSOD, i am not sure why it is happening, because i have changed nothing anything recently and it was not happening a few months ago....
  10. Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe

Repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe: Hi, hope someone can help.For some weeks now I have been getting repeated BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe, sometimes more than once in a day.The BSODs vary - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, HYPERVISOR_ERROR, sometimes blank, others I have not written down.I have uploaded...