Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Regular (multiple times per week) BSOD with Windows 10 Ent. Mini dump here -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Richard S_1234, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Windows 10 BSOD

Regular (multiple times per week) BSOD with Windows 10 Ent.

Mini dump here - https://rdsemail-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/rich/EdvTbIQKp_VLrqQMYqOhCnYBfu2hXsEPrsPrw2ehxjTBDA?e=ax9yag

:)

Richard S_1234, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. So, my PC got a BSOD, restarted, and outta nowhere the transparency and blur aren't working...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, my PC got a BSOD, restarted, and outta nowhere the transparency and blur aren't working...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ytSebasM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtr36p/so_my_pc_got_a_bsod_restarted_and_outta_nowhere/
  3. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10: Hi everyone. My computer will be extremely laggy suddenly for maybe once a week. While this happen, only cursor is allowed to move slowly. Everything else shows no respond. If I hard reboot my computer, then I'll not be able to boot up my computer, and there will be a error...
  4. Bsod keep happening and always with ntkrnlmp.exe or ntoskrnl.exe

Bsod keep happening and always with ntkrnlmp.exe or ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I'm having some bsod more and more often recently and the last one was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I tried many things such as driver verifier, or reinstalling some drivers but nothing seems to be working this far. Here is a link to my dmp files, found in the...
  5. Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more.

Reports of new Windows 10 bugs, Crashes, BSOD by muliple news articles outlet and more.: Windows 1909 has been a push with multiples of errors, bugs, crash, and bios conflictions when all of us had experience at some point. An article can cover my back and clear it up as well. A news article from TechRadar explained that 1909 would cause "include boot issues,...
  6. BSOD "video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys"

BSOD "video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys": I've been getting this blue screen for a while now and it's really annoying. Sometimes my screen would flash black and then come back And the BSOD happens often while gaming I have tried reinstalling windows twice Reinstalling Graphics Drivers No luck, anyone has any...
  7. Broadcom related BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broadcom related BSOD: Hello. So before I reset my pc, I had this problem which was a blue screen of death caused by probably a faulty Broadcom driver. I don't remember the bsod fully but what I am sure was there was this: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and the source of the problem...
  8. Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors

Windows 10 Multiple BSOD daily with different errors: Hello everyone, First, thank you for your work here, it's good to see that kind of forums. My roommate's computer is quite new (Bought and built in March). At first, when she was playing games, they would randomly freeze, forcing her to kill the process and restart the...
  9. Got Random BSOD Everyday. Please Help!

Got Random BSOD Everyday. Please Help!: Straight to point, I tried all method of problem solving nor worked out for me. The weird part is the BSOD happened while I'm browsing or not doing anything. While gaming and rendering it never happened, really never happened. My PC specs : i7 4790 16 GB Ram at 1600 Mhz...
  10. Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop

Cannot boot up Stuck on a BSOD loop: Hello, just today I got this message whilst booting up my Laptop and I still have not manage to fix it. I tried Automatic Repair and all it gave me was "Failed to Start up Windows" I don't know what exactly caused this problem. I have searched the Error code that it gave me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 1ce569 bsod