Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I'm just starting to have BSOD on my windows, I'm not sure what it is to install/uninstall or repair something. I'm pretty sure it isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReneAlvarenga, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 BSOD

Hi everyone!

I'm just starting to have BSOD on my windows, I'm not sure what it is to install/uninstall or repair something. I'm pretty sure it isn't hardware because everytime this happens it's either the nvidia drivers or an app somewhere in my device. If someone can help me track what it is I'll be really grateful.

Minidump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4z7u2agzlbtxmjj/Minidump%2021-11.zip?dl=0

:)

ReneAlvarenga, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  3. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  4. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  5. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  6. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe: Hi there,Anyone could help look at this minidump? Just had a BSOD about few minutes ago.https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6ABA45EBB582CEC1%2115335&cid=6ABA45EBB582CEC1...
  8. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe: Hi there,Anyone could help look at this minidump? Just had a BSOD about few minutes ago.https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6ABA45EBB582CEC1%2115335&cid=6ABA45EBB582CEC1...
  9. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly hangs, no BSOD, have to hard reset: Recently my laptop has been randomly freezing completely. There is no blue screen, the audio stops and the trackpad and keyboard stop working. I have only recently factory reset my device 2 weeks ago due to BSOD issues. I have checked the event viewer after the freezing,...