Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I built a new computer and have problem with BSOD like 1-3 in one day. I works on 2166mhz RAM, but when I one time try OC my ram can works only on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JapeDark, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 BSOD

Hi, I built a new computer and have problem with BSOD like 1-3 in one day. I works on 2166mhz RAM, but when I one time try OC my ram can works only on 2666mhz, maybe with ram is her problem? I don't know what to do, so I'm asking you for help.

Specification:
    System - Windows 10 PRO 64
    CPU - Ryzen 2600
    Motherboard - MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX
    RAM - Patriot Viper 4 Memory, DDR4, 16 GB, 3200MHz (PV416G320C6K)
    GPU - gtx 650 Ti
    Power - SilentiumPC Vero L2 Bronze 600W

I try it :

- update motherboard’s BIOS and other drivers

- windows memory diagnostics: 0 errors

- memtest86: 0 errors

- change In power opctions ( someone have here problem)

Type of BSOD: (always 41 Karner-Power)

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED – source Ntfs.sys

Ex .:
    Log name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    Date: 15.12.2019 16:01:35
    Event ID: 41
    Task category: (63)
    Level: Critical
    Keywords: (70368744177664), (2)

Description:
    The system has been restarted without first being shut down cleanly. Possible causes of the error: the system has stopped responding or has failed or there has been an unexpected power loss.
    Event XML:

<Event xmlns="[http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event](http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event)">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-12-15T15:01:35.543546100Z" />

<EventRecordID>4259</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-GK7T375</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">80</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffff9783d8283c40</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xfffff8067e3d2d20</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x2</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

or

<Event xmlns="[http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event](http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event)">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-12-14T11:46:32.523000800Z" />

<EventRecordID>3932</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-GK7T375</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">59</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xc0000005</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff8065e20e9c1</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xffffaa8dcf497ec0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

submitted by /u/JapeDark
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JapeDark, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error: Hello...I'm running Windows 11 Home x64 v. 23H2 on an MSI Raider GE76 laptop i7-1200H, 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with the latest drivers and just recently I've been getting BSODs following a complete freeze with a buzzing noise in the background ONLY while playing MSF S...
  3. BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error: Hello...I'm running Windows 11 Home x64 v. 23H2 on an MSI Raider GE76 laptop i7-1200H, 32GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with the latest drivers and just recently I've been getting BSODs following a complete freeze with a buzzing noise in the background ONLY while playing MSF S...
  4. Repair my pc after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair my pc after BSOD: I recently downloaded a game. When I launched it, I got a BSOD. Now, my second screen which was using my CPU's graphic thing Is not turning on. When I went on the device manager to check the if it was a driver issue, the only graphic card there was my GTX 1650 and nothing...
  5. Repair my pc after BSOD

Repair my pc after BSOD: I recently downloaded a game. When I launched it, I got a BSOD. Now, my second screen which was using my CPU's graphic thing Is not turning on. When I went on the device manager to check the if it was a driver issue, the only graphic card there was my GTX 1650 and nothing...
  6. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: My PC has recently bluescreened 5 times in the past two days.I've checked my drivers and done any updates I can find and updated my BIOS. I've tried DISM and sfc it found and completed repairs but it happened again.I'm currently running in clean boot to see if it crashes.The...
  7. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50: My PC has recently bluescreened 5 times in the past two days.I've checked my drivers and done any updates I can find and updated my BIOS. I've tried DISM and sfc it found and completed repairs but it happened again.I'm currently running in clean boot to see if it crashes.The...
  8. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

9. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50

10. Bugcheck error causing BSOD.

Bugcheck error causing BSOD.: I keep getting BSOD's all of which keep showing different things and I don't know what the issue is. I have been trying to fix it for a long while almost a year The codes are as follows:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft-windows-kernel pmevent id: 41task category: (63)level: criticalkeywords: (70368744177664)