Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, sometimes my Windows 10 crashes, i tried a clean install but nothing.. I have the dump file if someone can help, thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andy280798, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 BSOD

Hello, sometimes my Windows 10 crashes, i tried a clean install but nothing.. I have the dump file if someone can help, thanks.

:)

Andy280798, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. BSOD about 10-15 minutes from startup (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD about 10-15 minutes from startup (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED): My laptop randomly BSODs about 10-15 minutes from boot with the code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I am running Windows 10 1909 build 18263. It BSODs even in safe mode, and on examining the dump file, it tells me that services.exe crashed due to an Nt!KeBugCheckEx() call. I have...
  3. BSOD srttrail.txt, no fix, installed W10 on different SSD, how to fix it on original SSD?

BSOD srttrail.txt, no fix, installed W10 on different SSD, how to fix it on original SSD?: Hey guys, Two days ago I encountered BSOD srttrail.txt. I tried to fix it in many different ways, tried everything described here: https://www.auslogics.com/en/articles/fix-srttrail-txt-bsod-error-win10/ no luck. I tried to repair system from bootable pendrive with W10,...
  4. BSOD - Ryzen 3700x / MSI X370 SLI PLUS / RTX 2070 GALAX

BSOD - Ryzen 3700x / MSI X370 SLI PLUS / RTX 2070 GALAX: Guys, I would like help with a problem that I've been facing for a while and I can't solve it I'm an advanced PC user, I bought the separate parts and built my own setup more than once and only now I've been having problems. I have an MSI x370 PLUS, a Ryzen 7 3700x and an...
  5. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure on Windows 10: Hi, I have an Asus laptop that periodically blue screens with that error. If you can diagnose my system and let me know what's causing it, I'd appreciate that. Here's my info: msinfo32= https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah1J5d5lQ4etv31bM2yozXtHaigC?e=nc1zd6 dump=...
  6. Is this possible that BSOD can happen even if i dont saw screen?

Is this possible that BSOD can happen even if i dont saw screen?: Hello. Is this possible that BLUE SCREEN happened , even that i dont saw BLUE SCREEN on display? I mean it rebooted before BSOD happen on display. 150966
  7. win32k.sys bsod alienware 17r4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win32k.sys bsod alienware 17r4: so for the passed couple of years sense 2017 "2017" was when it was built. its a alienware 17r4. its on and off done this blue screen, nobody can seem too troubleshoot it. well today i finally did a mem test with windows 10 memory diagnostic tool and when it completed the...
  8. WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD

WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD: How do i remove this, I get many other bsod reasons. At this time i do not have accses to the logs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-violation-bsod/28729125-7b9b-429a-ab05-939f0ff498f1
  9. High CPU Memory and Disk usage, and frequent BSOD

High CPU Memory and Disk usage, and frequent BSOD: Ive got an 3 year old PC that has recently become practically unusable because it randomly freezes or gives me blue screens and i have no idea what the problem is. The main symptom I see is high CPU, memory and disk usage mainly from the system services Antimalware Service...
  10. Constant BSODs that I can't pinpoint what is causing it

Constant BSODs that I can't pinpoint what is causing it: Hello, My computer specs: RTX 2060 Super Z390 aorus pro wifi core i5 9600k 16 gb ram My computer is brand new, I bought it over a month ago and each piece was bought separately. As soon as I got the computer running I would constantly get those windows crashes that...