Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, sometimes my Windows 10 crashes, i tried a clean install but nothing.. I have the dump file if someone can help, thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andy280798, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 BSOD

Hello, sometimes my Windows 10 crashes, i tried a clean install but nothing.. I have the dump file if someone can help, thanks.

:)

Andy280798, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%: I have a Dell XPS with a GTX 1060 6B and periodically while playing games I get a BSOD ENEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The problem is it freezes at 0% while gathering info I have to manually reset the PC so I’m not sure how I can further diagnose this. The GPU isn’t getting taxed...
  3. PC won't start up propperly and random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't start up propperly and random BSOD: So a month ago I build my first pc second overall. The first days were fine. Then I began noticing some problems. The most common issue I got now is when I turn off the pc in the evening and turn it on the next morning it doesn't want to boot directly. I get past the screen...
  4. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Attachment 268523 Windows Version 1803 (17134.1304) Been playing Monster Hunter World a ton these past few weeks on a daily basis until recently I've been crashing in game with no errors and of those crashes, I got two BSOD's. First one I wasn't at my desk, second one said...
  5. BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.

BSOD But different "Stop Codes" Each time.: I am trying to troubleshoot a BSOD that happens a lot recently, The PC is relatively new in terms of parts, the oldest parts being the 2nd HDD i believe. Going through the event logs it says the BSOD code is "154" however it doesn't give much info beyond that. Stop...
  6. Random BSOD

Random BSOD: Wondering what the cause of this was? Thanks in advance.
  7. BSOD, Black Screen, and General Freezing while gaming on Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, Black Screen, and General Freezing while gaming on Windows 10 1909: Recently I was sent a preinstalled Windows 10 Pro 1909 SSD, unable to reinstall different OS version or downgrade without voiding a warranty. Now, I am essentially stuck on Windows 10 1909 and while utilizing it I have run into a specific repeatable issue that I have tried...
  8. Started getting BSOD's when playing games

Started getting BSOD's when playing games: Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - intelppm.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntosknrl.exe KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - EhStorClass.sys [img] Ran Memtest86+ and it passed the 4 passes... so it's not the RAM. Probably a driver issue. 151296
  9. BSOD on 2/18/2020

BSOD on 2/18/2020: Last week 2/18/2020, after having our desktop off for 10 days, it suddenly shut down after being on maybe 10 minutes. We had it on maybe 30 minutes the day before to check emails with no problems. Now all we get is bsod with error code: "bad system config info.' We have...
  10. Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD: My Alienware 17 R5 has been experiencing some problems lately. To begin with, I was sailing last year from Aug 2019 until Jan 2020. I didnt update anything in my laptop since internet signal was not that good at the middle of the sea. So the first thing I did when I came home...