Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been recently having issues with my Dell Inspiron 15r SE notebook. One day it suddenly started having BSOD dpc_watchdog_violaton errors. It would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BSOD1337, May 22, 2020 at 7:27 PM.

1. BSOD1337 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

I've been recently having issues with my Dell Inspiron 15r SE notebook. One day it suddenly started having BSOD dpc_watchdog_violaton errors. It would crash a few seconds after booting up, but it booted up fine in safe mode. Looking for a a solution a remembered I had an ssd that I didn't use so I decided to change the drive and reinstall Windows. I thought I had fixed it but to my surprise it didn't.

Here are the .dmp and msinfo files:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OHcmi-WHMG_GD9yJCZBCc4JZ8-YDw2Hj?usp=sharing

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Numerous BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numerous BSODs: I've been getting numerous BSODs Ranging from Kernel_Security_Check_Failure and Bad_System_Config_Info and sometimes showing an error code that is 0xc0000001, 0xc000021a telling me I'm missing some system files Winlogon.exe, etc. It only happened recently these last two...
  3. PC crashes, BSOD while trying to play certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes, BSOD while trying to play certain games: Ever since I built my first PC, I had trouble playing certain games ig: Destiny 2, Apex Legends. I've spent hours trying to figure out what's causing my computer to BSOD when loading into those games. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  4. BSOD when playing a game

BSOD when playing a game: Hello all, I've had a recurring BSOD with multiple error messages when playing League of Legends. I have tried updating all of my drivers, and have reinstalled windows as well. At this point, I'm not sure what the culprit is and I would appreciate some help. It only...
  5. BSOD on boot (critical_process_died), cant boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD on boot (critical_process_died), cant boot into safe mode: TL:DR: Can't boot (even into safe mode) after removing device 'Intel HD Graphics 4000' (and uninstalling its drivers). Getting critical_process_died BSOD. My specs: Mobo ASRock Z77 Pro4, CPU i5 3570k I had my integrated GPU (Intel HD Graphics 4000) disabled because it gave...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD

Windows 10 BSOD: Hi, My old HDD was replaced with crucial BX500 SSD, I had blue screen of death before many times. But I changed the drive and it was working great for 3 days. Now it just got restarted because of "pc ran into an error". Logs....
  7. Laggy PC and extended reboot ending in BSOD

Laggy PC and extended reboot ending in BSOD: If someone could help me work through this issue, it would be greatly appreciated. I recently upgraded my PC. I upgraded all but the RAM, Graphics Card and M.2 SSD holding my OS. I initially installed the NIC driver from the manufacture in order to then download and...
  8. Frequent BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error with either the hal.dll OR rt64.sys

Frequent BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error with either the hal.dll OR rt64.sys: Hi all, I've tried a lot of solutions on my own / researched in order to fix this problem and I can't seem to figure it out. The error occurs often when I am streaming games or using zoom. I can't explain what the catalyst is for the issue but it will occur anywhere...
  9. Windows 10 KB4556799 causes BSOD and network issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB4556799 causes BSOD and network issues: Windows 10 KB4556799 is causing a host of new problems for some configurations. In addition to audio issues, temporary user profile and FPS drops, Windows 10’s latest cumulative update is also causing Blue Screen of Death, crashes, and network issues for some users. As often...
  10. bsod with driver verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod with driver verifier: hello, so i have been experiencing some bsod, I've recently built a pc and installed windows 10 on a new ssd but here and there i would get a bsod around 3 a day mostly starts up again when i can sleep my pc or restart/shutoff ive gotten several errors such as ntoskrnl.exe...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 bsod