Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been recently having issues with my Dell Inspiron 15r SE notebook. One day it suddenly started having BSOD dpc_watchdog_violaton errors. It would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BSOD1337, May 22, 2020.

1. BSOD1337 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

I've been recently having issues with my Dell Inspiron 15r SE notebook. One day it suddenly started having BSOD dpc_watchdog_violaton errors. It would crash a few seconds after booting up, but it booted up fine in safe mode. Looking for a a solution a remembered I had an ssd that I didn't use so I decided to change the drive and reinstall Windows. I thought I had fixed it but to my surprise it didn't.

Here are the .dmp and msinfo files:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OHcmi-WHMG_GD9yJCZBCc4JZ8-YDw2Hj?usp=sharing

:)

BSOD1337, May 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 22, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Windows 10 won't boot after BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot after BSOD: One of my computers is a Lenovo Yoga 530 I was using this program called Driver Easy which has been a life saver in all the computers I owned. But this time it only gave me a living nightmare, I was updating the drivers like usual and got a Blue Screen glanced at the error...
  3. Thread stuck in device driver BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread stuck in device driver BSOD: Hello everyone, I have been having this error while playing X-Plane 11. I am reinstalling it as I am typing. I updated all my drivers to the newest version including my RX Vega 54. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  4. Gigabyte B450 Aorus WiFi, frequent BSODs & tab crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gigabyte B450 Aorus WiFi, frequent BSODs & tab crashes: I have a custom-built PC with Gigabyte motherboard that gives a BSOD, typically once each day I'm using it. In addition, browser tabs but not the browser crash constantly with no visible lag or decrease in performance. Other times the browser will occasionally turn white and...
  5. Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help on Minidump file regarding BSOD: Where can I get help on interpreting the minidump file for random BSOD? submitted by /u/brucehhlo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxlq0q/help_on_minidump_file_regarding_bsod/
  6. BSOD immediately after windows 10 install

BSOD immediately after windows 10 install: Hello all, For the past week I've been fighting with my fresh windows 10 install that I did last sunday trying to figure out why it's blue screening so much. I have seen a wide varity from driver_irql_not_less_than_or_equal, kernel_security_check_failure and a few more that...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall.dll ntoskrnl.dll

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hall.dll ntoskrnl.dll: Just today, I started getting blue screens while playing games. I have not added any new hardware recently, only thing was I got a new mouse and headset which required new drivers. I have updated and got new firmware for said mouse and headset. I also updated my graphics...
  8. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver ASUS LAPTOP random bsod

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver ASUS LAPTOP random bsod: Hi, I have an asus laptop, and since i bought it randomly gives me a BSOD with the message Thread stuck in device driver this is the file the diagnostic tool gave me (the forum diagnosic tool) Google Drive: Sign-in the windows version is 1909 compilation 18363.836 thank...
  9. Help with BSOD please

Help with BSOD please: Hello I have a slight problem where my PC sometimes just randomly goes to BSOD. Happens once or twice a week and I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact reason for it doing so. The only thing that comes to mind is my installing a new SSD and maybe that's whats causing...
  10. BSOD on bootup

BSOD on bootup: Hey, i get BSOD on bootup. I cant do anything. I have tried every solution. I have heard about resetting pc with USB, if so. How do i do that. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-on-bootup/677dc20e-952d-4edb-9da1-db1f622ac0f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 bsod