Windows 10: Windows 10 bsod

Discus and support Windows 10 bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I seem to be having an issue with my pc where it keeps BSOD with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried troubleshooting by reseating pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel Rogic, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 bsod

Hi all,

I seem to be having an issue with my pc where it keeps BSOD with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried troubleshooting by reseating pc hardware but have no success. I have also reinstalled windows 10 which had stopped the problem for around a week, but recently the bsod has reappeared.

I have tested pc components and i have found no problems. Ran memtest for 4 passes and found no issues, also ran prime95 and furmark and found no issues. PC has not been overclocked.

PC specs are:

Ryzen 9 3900x

Gigabyte x570 aorus pro wifi

Galax gtx 1660 super

corsair vengeance lpx 16gb 3200mhz running at xmp

Windows 10 version 2004

My minidump files are:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzlGWmYgN6Dgd4nQ2ZWRTiufvSNig?e=1yTzcQ

My msinfo32 file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzlGWmYgN6Dgd4ocWp0hkF90caPdQ?e=PtBb8k

I greatly appreciate your help.

:)

Daniel Rogic, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 bsod

Delta6326, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 bsod

1. Windows 10 bsod - Similar Threads - bsod

2. Issues with BSOD's already using event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with BSOD's already using event viewer: Hello, I blue screened today and this is the code I got the first time - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000eac, 0xfffff508ebc6f6c0, 0xfffff508ebc6f618, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  3. Issues with BSOD's already using event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with BSOD's already using event viewer: Hello, I blue screened today and this is the code I got the first time - The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000eac, 0xfffff508ebc6f6c0, 0xfffff508ebc6f618, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  4. Issues with BSOD's already using event viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Multiple BSOD's in a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's in a week: I've had multiple BSOD's as of late, all typically happening while playing games, once when locking my PC with [WIN+L].Posting for help since it's happened 3 times this week, which is way more often than normal.When viewing the reliability monitor, the most recent BSOD was a...
  6. Multiple BSOD's in a week

Multiple BSOD's in a week: I've had multiple BSOD's as of late, all typically happening while playing games, once when locking my PC with [WIN+L].Posting for help since it's happened 3 times this week, which is way more often than normal.When viewing the reliability monitor, the most recent BSOD was a...
  7. Multiple BSOD's in a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC crashing with no BSOD. I'm not sure if it's a problem with a driver, the graphics card,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing with no BSOD. I'm not sure if it's a problem with a driver, the graphics card,...: To start things off, I bought an HP Gaming PC back in 2021 TG01-1000 series. I decided that I wanted to upgrade the PC's components over time and decided to upgrade the RAM and add a second Hard Drive during a Black Friday sale in 2022. Everything was working fine, until...
  9. PC crashing with no BSOD. I'm not sure if it's a problem with a driver, the graphics card,...

PC crashing with no BSOD. I'm not sure if it's a problem with a driver, the graphics card,...: To start things off, I bought an HP Gaming PC back in 2021 TG01-1000 series. I decided that I wanted to upgrade the PC's components over time and decided to upgrade the RAM and add a second Hard Drive during a Black Friday sale in 2022. Everything was working fine, until...
  10. BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...

BSOD 0x0000000a and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do...: Hello! I am a flight simmer using a piece of software called X-Plane. As of late, I had multiple crashes relating to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I also had many Blue Screens with the code 0x0000000a. I am unsure where to find the .dmp however. I tried playing some other...