Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with BSOD, but I'm not fast enough to read it as the screen flashes in matters of half a second or less. After crashing, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mapheew, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Mapheew Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Hello,

I have a problem with BSOD, but I'm not fast enough to read it as the screen flashes in matters of half a second or less. After crashing, my pc instantly reboots but it reboots into the bios. After I press "discard changes and exit" or "save changes and exit" it normally boots, and the same process happens every time. I'm not doing anything specific on my pc, not that I noticed anyways. It more so does when I'm not doing anything really, which makes no sense to me.

Last night I've started a big game download that I wanted to leave through the night, after I went to grab a drink and returned I came to my pc being in bios and we know what happened at that point, so I exited bios and it booted. I've put the game to download again and went to sleep. I woke up to a bios on my display. I think you get the gist of it. I don't think it's the downloading part that's causing it, I provided a minidump file also a msinfo32 file from a most recent crash, which was me sitting by my pc, in a zoom class meeting, not doing anything.

Something you might find useful is: I've updated all my drivers with a premium version of Driver Easy program to the latest version, also the graphics drivers from the official site, I have a brand new HDD, my CPU, GPU, motherboard, SSD and RAM that are all bought in the course of 6 months.

I have no clue what's causing it. I would really appreciate somebody taking a look at it and telling me if he finds something useful. Thank You!

Also I will be happy to answer any questions, have I not provided enough information!

minidump.dmp and msinfo32.nfo:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArvMfKJiP2s1k0A1M8f6Lk5zDlMU?e=BJARF7

Edit: recently my pc crashed again but this time with code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArvMfKJiP2s1k0HTXF4LIMGDWDF3?e=vCVSJC

:)

Mapheew, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's: I have been suffering from repeated BSODs lately. I upgraded most of my PC at the end of last year and have been having progressive issues since a month or two ago. It started with discord crashing whenever someone would view my stream. Then progressed to discord crashing...
  3. Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated progressive crashes/BSOD's: I have been suffering from repeated BSODs lately. I upgraded most of my PC at the end of last year and have been having progressive issues since a month or two ago. It started with discord crashing whenever someone would view my stream. Then progressed to discord crashing...
  4. GSOD/BSOD boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  5. GSOD/BSOD boot device

GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  6. Bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod: Window crashed after use TPLINK Wifi adapter. How to solve this problem ? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/24a2227e-2e25-452b-a8df-e4e8a630d223
  7. Bsod

Bsod: Window crashed after use TPLINK Wifi adapter. How to solve this problem ? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/24a2227e-2e25-452b-a8df-e4e8a630d223
  8. Bsod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage: I've been getting a lot of BSODs on heavy usage like gaming/video editing. On normal usage, there is no issue, but on running games like tekken or softwares like a voice changer, I always get a BSOD within 5-10 minutes. I have tried stuff like updating my nvidia drivers,...
  10. Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage

Persistent BSOD issue on moderate to heavy usage: I've been getting a lot of BSODs on heavy usage like gaming/video editing. On normal usage, there is no issue, but on running games like tekken or softwares like a voice changer, I always get a BSOD within 5-10 minutes. I have tried stuff like updating my nvidia drivers,...