Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, im getting frequent BSOD after reinstallation of Win10 with a fresh ISO. Following the Minidump files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gizzä, Apr 12, 2021.

1. gizzä Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Hi all, im getting frequent BSOD after reinstallation of Win10 with a fresh ISO.

Following the Minidump files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtNhEtVxqsFZgl0nyMaLoxkUWiFH?e=ICUJ06

Specs:

Mainboard: Asrock Extreme4 B550

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: 16gb DDR4 3200 G.Skill

MSI Gtx 960

BIOS is up to date 1.90

I think faulty drivers are the issue here, but im not sure.

:)

gizzä, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. BSOD on boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on boot up: Hi, my laptop BSOD on every boot up then will restart and work fine this only happens on the boot sequence and happens every time. It shows a different error message these are the three it shows. 1. windows page fault in nonpaged area2. system thread not handled3. kernel...
  3. Frequent BSOD and I really need help

Frequent BSOD and I really need help: I get frequent BSOD with different error codes all relating to driver issues. I have re installed windows several times. I have updated to latest stable BIOS on my ROG X570-E. All chipset drivers are latest.Any help analyzing this would be...
  4. Always Crash and smetimes became BSOD when I playing a Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always Crash and smetimes became BSOD when I playing a Game: I have pc,with spec : CPU = i3-2130MB = Asus h61Ram = 2 GBGPU = Rx 580 4gbSSD = Midasforce 256GbStorage = Seagte barracuda 1Tband i can play CSGO with no problem at all, with no crash or BSODand after few monthI re-build my pcwith spec :CPU = i5-10400fMB = Asrock h410m-HVS...
  5. BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000007e

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x0000007e: HelloI am getting the BSOD with the subject codeCan you help me why is this happening?I tried to check in dump file, but i didn't see antyhing in there Here is the link with the dump fileThankshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AvcQWLoFFzyvhB_9m9LBo3ykYE4G?e=dr1QPe...
  6. Alienware 17 R3 random? BSOD

Alienware 17 R3 random? BSOD: Im not new to computers or SSDs or using them. I AM unfamiliar with what to do when one composts (in somewhere around 30 years, Ive never had one randomly BSOD except when it was something easy, simple and usually stupid. And I still dont. But my wife DOES Alienware 17 R3...
  7. Need help with constant BSOD errors.

Need help with constant BSOD errors.: Hello!I've been a victim to the blue screen BSOD errors, mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, for the longest time. I've sought help from here before and was told to turn to the Windows Feedback Hub, but they don't respond, so I've come to this very helpful community to seek help...
  8. Blue Screen of Death BSoD in Windows 10 WHEA_INCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death BSoD in Windows 10 WHEA_INCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi Folks,I was working on my usual stuff and suddenly got this BSoD error pic attached. I did google about it and tried every available solution as mentioned below but it's still there.- Sfc /scannow - nothing found- chkdsk - nothing-windows memory diagnostic - nothing-...
  9. Repeated BSODs - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Repeated BSODs - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have had this desktop for 3 years, no major issues like this until recently. Things that have changed recently could be relevant or irrelevant:Added a new 2TB Inland M.2 drive via a PCI-E adapterStarted using a new Razer Blackwidow Elite keyboardAbout a week ago, within a...
  10. BSOD and minidump

BSOD and minidump: To start off I do not know a lot about computers or the details of how the windows system works. As of recently, my computer has been BSOD pretty often. I have the minidump folder that works but it automatically is converting it into an internet explored file. I have had my...