Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am continuing to have BSOD problems with a Dell Latitude E5570. It was stable for a short period after disabling bluetooth, and uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BK&TK, Apr 18, 2021.

1. BK&TK Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

I am continuing to have BSOD problems with a Dell Latitude E5570. It was stable for a short period after disabling bluetooth, and uninstalling Microsoft Update Health Tools 2.75.0.0. The latest dump files and system files are in:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AklI5UB9E9org35I0EaivtsWieyP?e=ZHsm49

Thanks, Tom K

:)

BK&TK, Apr 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 18, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD

Delta6326, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD

1. Windows 10 BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. I Need Help Fixing Sporadic BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Need Help Fixing Sporadic BSODs: Over the past 2 months I've been getting infrequent BSOD crashes, about one a day. It happens both when my PC is under load and when it's idle. I've seen 10+ different BSOD messages, but I can't really find a pattern. My PC is fairly new, except for my 5 year old GPU, but the...
  3. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSOD

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSOD: Hello,Having an issue with a PC running into an UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BSOD while under graphical load. I've left it running on just the desktop or with a youtube video and nothing happens, but when playing a game or running a stress test on graphics CPU stress tests...
  4. Random BSOD coming out of Sleep Windows 20H2

Random BSOD coming out of Sleep Windows 20H2: Let me first say, I have done all the usual recommendations. Update to latest drivers, Memtest, Windows Update... Memtest shows no errors, Windows Update is now 20H2. SFC shows no errors, same with CHKDSK.Device: HP Pavilion 15-CS2xxx series I-7-8565U, 24Gb, 4Gb NVidia, 480...
  5. BSOD with stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. What to do?

BSOD with stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. What to do?: Hello, I have encountered a BSOD stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL on my rather new 7 months old laptop on windows 10. I read this code refers to a problem with my RAM or graphics card nvidia gtx 1660ti mobile don't know much about driver reinstall / the sort so I...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 BSOD crash: Hello, I had updated Windows 10 20H2 in April or May to available updates Optional or recommand not rememberIt started by problems like windows search not working in taskbar, search screen open but can't search, Search in settings crashes, Wifi disconnect frequently and can't...
  7. Consistent Clip.sys BSOD

Consistent Clip.sys BSOD: I've been having the same BSOD for the past three weeks. Happens at least 5 times a week randomly. Sometimes I'm working on a word document with music playing, other times I am gaming. Very frustrating as my system is mostly stable now. My build should be below and I have...
  8. Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve

Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve: I recently got a desktop a few days ago and ever since initial set up it has been extremely buggy and just not working as wanted.Ever since set up, I have been receiving multiple blue screens, with many different codes, the most frequent one being:...
  9. BSOD reference by pointer

BSOD reference by pointer: Hello, I have started getting this BSOD quite frequently over the last few days. I googled the issue and tried some of the suggested fixes but as yet it has not stopped. Is there a way to figure out what exactly is causing the problem?thanks in advance....
  10. Memory Code BSODs in Clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Code BSODs in Clean install: Ok. I know from experience how to do a clean install of windows. But, with Partition 0 as unallocated, and the only partition, I am trying to boot using the Windows Media Creation Tool USB Drive Option on an RCA 2 in 1 tablet my backup because my main PC has failedHowever,...