Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD's

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD's in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a relatively new system that i built around 4 months ago and I have been getting BSOD's almost daily but have just been putting up with it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaydenGrubb, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 BSOD's

Hi, I have a relatively new system that i built around 4 months ago and I have been getting BSOD's almost daily but have just been putting up with it until now.

I have been getting multiple types of BSOD's including;

DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

and most recently

IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE

I have run Memtest which showed no errors and I have run Driver verifier as per this article

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983

The system immediately crashes with it enabled with DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION and does not mention any .sys files.

I have uploaded my minidumps and MSinfo in the following zip.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao4giyhkVeK0hM1-t4n6qatUxVqAWg?e=gRskaD

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:)

JaydenGrubb, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD's

Delta6326, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD's

1. Windows 10 BSOD's - Similar Threads - BSOD's

2. BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: crash files I honestly don't know what i'm doing wrong i updated my bios all my drivers, and fresh installed windows and i'm still dealing with the same problem please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/5e19f20c-6a22-48a0-8147-1335f019307a
  3. Bsod System service exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bsod System service exception: This typically happens while playing games but can sometimes happen while just watching youtube. Already done a clean install of windows, updated everything and still no luck. This has been going on for about a month or so and want to sort it out. Dumps from the crashes:...
  4. Windows 10 2019 updates causes BSOD for Atheros Qualcomm network drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 2019 updates causes BSOD for Atheros Qualcomm network drivers: I have latest Windows 10 versio on a laptop with Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) network card. The driver version is 2.1.0.27, date 9/18/2017, it's even Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher certified driver.. Every...
  5. BSOD on windows 10 "ntoskrnl.exe"

BSOD on windows 10 "ntoskrnl.exe": Hello everyone, I'm having problems with a blue screen error on my computer. It says "irql_not_less_or_equal" in blue screen. I verified (with BlueScreenView software) that the driver that's causing the problem is the "ntoskrnl.exe" (I've uploaded the print screen on the...
  6. Lots of BSOD's

Lots of BSOD's: Hi, I keep getting BSOD's on my computer and I saw a forum about finding errors with minidump files. I'm going to post some files and hopefully someone can help me with this problem. Thank you! Minidump files :...
  7. BSOD When Perform Windows 10 Upgrading

BSOD When Perform Windows 10 Upgrading: Dear All, I have just installed WinDbg and would need some advice from my dump file (setupmem.dmp). I am trying to upgrade my OS 10 1803 to 1903 and BSOD appeared. The dump file pointed to WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT, but I have difficulties identify which driver causing the fault....
  8. BSOD Critical sevice failed, IRQL less but not equal

BSOD Critical sevice failed, IRQL less but not equal: Im fairly inexperienced with computers so bare with me. I had just received my XPS13 running windows 10 in the mail, worked perfectly fine. I had attempted to install AVAST anti-virus software but had been given an error code and was unable to download. A few minutes after...
  9. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD: Hi, I keep getting the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD error and am not quite sure how to fix it. So far I've checked for memory issues using the Memory Diagnostics Tool and found no errors, I have also used the Driver Verifier and had no errors either. I then checked for...
  10. Automatic Repair "Your computer did not start correctly" BSOD

Automatic Repair "Your computer did not start correctly" BSOD: Dear Friends: A PC I built had been working fine until suddenly the Automatic Repair BSOD appeared. I jumpered the CMOS reset pins, and though the motherboard acknowledged that the CMOS was reset, I still end up with the same BSOD. The PC started with an installation of...