Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 BUG ABOUT NOT CLICKING ANYTHING

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 BUG ABOUT NOT CLICKING ANYTHING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I've experiencing this problem since I installed windows 10. When I'm in the middle of something this problem occurs, it wont click anything but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Presco Ronquillo, Sep 25, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 BUG ABOUT NOT CLICKING ANYTHING

Hi! I've experiencing this problem since I installed windows 10. When I'm in the middle of something this problem occurs, it wont click anything but it still moves the cursor. I discovered a temp solution and that's pressing ctrl+alt+del and press anything there and go back to desktop and problem solved but it just temporary because after a couple of minutes or hours the problem will occur again. My laptop is up to date.

:)

Presco Ronquillo, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 25, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

WINDOWS 10 BUG ABOUT NOT CLICKING ANYTHING

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 BUG ABOUT NOT CLICKING ANYTHING

1. WINDOWS 10 BUG ABOUT NOT CLICKING ANYTHING - Similar Threads - BUG CLICKING ANYTHING

2. Bugs about Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugs about Window 11: After I update my laptop to window 11, when I open dual screen and it will become blur and flash black screen. Doesn't this problem when I use window 10. My display resolution is 1920x1080 higest. Somebody met this problem too?...
  3. Bugs about Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugs about Window 11: After I update my laptop to window 11, when I open dual screen and it will become blur and flash black screen. Doesn't this problem when I use window 10. My display resolution is 1920x1080 higest. Somebody met this problem too?...
  4. Windows 10 double click bug?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 double click bug?: Hello I am using Windows 10 Pro 21H2 and every time I put my computer to sleep and then wake it up my mouse starts to double click not every click does but it happens quite often. Is this a possible/known bug or is it a piece of software I do have a mouse acceleration program...
  5. Windows 10 double click bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 double click bug?: Hello I am using Windows 10 Pro 21H2 and every time I put my computer to sleep and then wake it up my mouse starts to double click not every click does but it happens quite often. Is this a possible/known bug or is it a piece of software I do have a mouse acceleration program...
  6. Windows 10 double click bug?

7. Windows 10 can't click anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 can't click anything: When I start up my computer and get to the desktop screen im not able to click on anything. its not my mouse problem, but whenever i try click on icons on the taskbar it will freeze and i wont be able to click on the icons on the taskbar or my desktop icons but can still...
  8. Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Several windows programs are bugging and not allowing me to click on anything but the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Risamim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fim84n/several_windows_programs_are_bugging_and_not/
  9. Weird windows explorer bug, can't click anything and its just weird.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird windows explorer bug, can't click anything and its just weird.: This is weird, Explorer doesn't let me click anything, not even the taskbar and I have to alt tab into programs to use them. Explorer only lets me use it when I alt tab back into some program like OBS, show desktop SOMETIMES lets me use explorer. When alt tabbing into a...
  10. About the big bug in windows

About the big bug in windows: Hello sir, I am from india. I am student of engineering college of IT branch. I have found a big bug in all windows version as well as in ms office also. Bug is that any one can activate windows without having a purchased product key. And MS OFFICE also. You should...