Windows 10: Windows 10 Bug Can't disconnect Microsoft account?

Discus and support Windows 10 Bug Can't disconnect Microsoft account? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I signed into the Mail app today and somehow I see under my name in sign in screen it should be Local Account but it shows my email address now, I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Linsassin, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Linsassin Win User

Windows 10 Bug Can't disconnect Microsoft account?

I signed into the Mail app today and somehow I see under my name in sign in screen it should be Local Account but it shows my email address now, I can't find the option to remove / disconnect it to make it go back to Local account.

It only says Manage Account and when I clicked that and went to Microsoft and pressed disconnect device but now it does not show anymore please help me fix this....

See images

1st image shows no option to sign in with local account instead or disconnect
    2nd one shows no device connected when 1st image shows my email connected

3rd image shows my email signed in but no option to remove only manage button

Windows 10 Bug Can't disconnect Microsoft account? ddefd5fc-2b24-4493-afc8-95f93124ba4f?upload=true.png Windows 10 Bug Can't disconnect Microsoft account? 7f3b393c-1895-46ff-948b-b5762544b405?upload=true.png Windows 10 Bug Can't disconnect Microsoft account? b16b60cf-7a67-4058-a060-e7f5a9d64572?upload=true.png

:)

Linsassin, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 Bug Can't disconnect Microsoft account? :(

Zakin, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Bug Can't disconnect Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Bug Can't disconnect

2. Can't sign in to Microsoft Account on Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Account on Windows 10: I've been trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on Windows 10, but every time after it asks for my Windows password it loads for a while then displays a message that says "Oops, something went wrong Whatever happened, it was probably our fault. Please try again." These...
  3. Can't disconnect blocked work account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't disconnect blocked work account: I had work account attached on my Windows 10. Now I left company and my account was disabled. But I can't disconnect it from my user on both of my pcs.When I go to Setting->Work Account, select account and click "Disconnect" - it spins for several second and refreshes screen...
  4. Bluetooth Disconnect Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Disconnect Bug: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/9x3uje/unacknowledged_windows_1809_bluetooth_disconnect/ In there it is said that the bug is fixed (using airpods 2). It still occurs to me, it randomly stutters, cuts out after 10-15 minutes. I'm using 20H2 (19042.867 compilation)...
  5. Can't log in to microsoft account. Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log in to microsoft account. Windows 10: Hello! When i try to log in to my microsoft account it says that i am not connected to the internet even if i am. I get the error 0x80190001 sometimes and i searchid about it and did as it said but no success. And when i go to settings/accounts/your info and press on "Sign...
  6. Microsoft Account Problem bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Account Problem bug: Hi, lately, about once a week, i've been getting that 'Microsoft Account Problem' notification telling me there's something wrong with my account and needs to be fixed. Usually i just enter the pin and that's it. How can i turn that off? It's clearly a bug. P.S. the "share...
  7. Microsoft Account Deletion/Disconnection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Deletion/Disconnection: Hi-I continue to receive emails that my account may be deleted or disconnected or I will not receive any additional emails unless I click on a link to "verify" the account. Is there a fraud department that I should forward this to? Thank you, Jennifer Hummel...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected: This is a problem occurring in Minecraft, that seems to have no fix as far as I've seen. I play on Windows 10 edition and the Xbox one, and this only happens on the windows edition. Everything else works fine, so it's not my Microsoft account. In the main menu, the account...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft Account Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Microsoft Account Bug: So I recently switched my primary user email from my parents to mine. An issue came up when trying to sign into the Xbox companion app where when I type in the email it says that account doesn't exist. When I press create new one it transferred my email there and then said...
  10. microsoft account is disconnected email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft account is disconnected email: My Microsoft account is an email that no longer works & is disconnected. I accessed my Microsoft Account & tried to change it to my new email but all I was able to do is add the new email as a secondary. How can I change the Main email on record, which is no longer in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft Disconnect your company’s email account

2. microsoft office error 0x80048103

3. microsoft word 0x80048103

4. 0x80048103,
  5. 0x80048103 windows 10,
  6. cant sign in to microsoft account windows 10 error 0x80048103,
  7. windows 10 disconnect microsoft account