Windows 10: Windows 10 bug that broke internet connectivity

Discus and support Windows 10 bug that broke internet connectivity in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have updated to windows 10 version 1909. My Laptop broke internet connectivity frequently. Please advise resolving the issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Junaid., Apr 6, 2020.

1. Junaid. Win User

Windows 10 bug that broke internet connectivity

I have updated to windows 10 version 1909. My Laptop broke internet connectivity frequently.

Please advise resolving the issue.

:)

Junaid., Apr 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 broke my internet access

Hi Vivian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2:

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.

Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest Wi-Fi drivers in manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue, we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you

Aswin_Anand, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 bug that broke internet connectivity

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 bug that broke internet connectivity

1. Windows 10 bug that broke internet connectivity - Similar Threads - bug broke internet

2. Update fixes Windows 10 bug that ruins your internet connection

in Windows 10 News
    Update fixes Windows 10 bug that ruins your internet connection: Microsoft has finally started rolling out a fix for an issue that ruins your Wi-Fi or ethernet-based internet connection. Earlier this year, users started reporting a bug that ruins Wi-Fi connection quality and makes the internet icon disappear from the taskbar. In some...
  3. Sept 2020 Win10 update broke internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sept 2020 Win10 update broke internet connectivity: Yesterday Sept 18, 2020 I installed a Windows 10 update to my Lenovo laptop, and I now consistently get a “no internet, secured” message when I try to connect to wifi. I’ve looked through various online suggestions for fixing this error but none of them seem to work. My...
  4. Microsoft confirms Windows 10 bug causes internet connectivity issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms Windows 10 bug causes internet connectivity issues: Windows 10 May 2020 Update has received fixes for major bugs in Microsoft’s monthly patches for July, but it looks like the update has yet another unpatched problem and it has been finally acknowledged by Microsoft. Microsoft has acknowledged that Windows 10 version 2004 is...
  5. Internet Connection Sharing BUG in Windows 10

Internet Connection Sharing BUG in Windows 10: There must be a bug in the Internet Connection Sharing in Windows 10. Every time I start Windows, I must first disable the sharing click ok and then enable the sharing. Otherwise, the other computer connecting does not get an IP address via DHCP....
  6. Windows 10 broke my internet.

Windows 10 broke my internet.: Updated from windows 7 to windows 10. After update had no internet access through both wifi and ethernet. Troubleshooter says they "do not have a valid ip configuration". Tried updating drivers, disabling devices and rebooting, disabling anti-virus, changing to manual ip...
  7. Windows 10 broke both my internet connection and my will to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 broke both my internet connection and my will to fix it: Long story short: Had windows 7 until recently. It was all good but I wanted to upgrade because of aesthetic reasons. Since I upgraded, my connection is constantly dropping. IT IS NOT MY ISP, since on my phone, iPad, my fianceès phone and his laptop the connection is strong...
  8. Windows 10 update broke internet connection. Error - No Internet, Secured

Windows 10 update broke internet connection. Error - No Internet, Secured: I have Dell inspiron 15R and it has Qualcomm Atheros 1705 wifi device. On 29 Aug 2019, some windows updates were installed on my laptop automatically. Below are the 4 updates that were installed on the PC on that day, 1. Security update for Microsoft Windows (KB4507435) 2....
  9. windows 10 update broke my internet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 update broke my internet: I installed 2019-06 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64 (KB4502584) and it broke my internet. Sometimes i cant connect to my wifi and when i can i have no internet. I tested it with different wifi, different drivers and reset...
  10. Beware KB4476976, broke Internet & LAN connections

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Beware KB4476976, broke Internet & LAN connections: February 12, 2019 After installing KB4476976 could not connect to Internet or LAN! Had to uninstall the update to recover. Start > Settings > Update & Security > View update history > Uninstall updates > select KB4476976 from the list > click Uninstall > windows will...