Windows 10: windows 10 bug

Discus and support windows 10 bug in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have just build a new editing PC and installed some basic software like drivers and adobe software. I was about to start a project on after... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sohamrupaye, Aug 2, 2020.

1. windows 10 bug

Hi,

I have just build a new editing PC and installed some basic software like drivers and adobe software. I was about to start a project on after effects then I saw an app or program was running in background. There is an empty space between 2 apps in Taskbar. I right clicked on empty space and it showed same interface as when we right click on file explorer. I cannot see anything on task manager too.

I have windows build 1909 and not upgraded to 2004.

Thank you and windows 10 bug 188af2b2-7ae3-4525-b6d4-6b055649f5ce?upload=true.png looking for a quick response

:)

sohamrupaye, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 bug

Delta6326, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 bug

1. windows 10 bug - Similar Threads - bug

2. Is this a known Search UI bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a known Search UI bug?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fuu_dev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6565w/is_this_a_known_search_ui_bug/
  3. May 2020 Update Multilanguage Bug: "Welcome" Not Translated

in Windows 10 Customization
    May 2020 Update Multilanguage Bug: "Welcome" Not Translated: Hi Everyone. Just wanted to let the folks at Microsoft know there's a minor bug with the latest release of Windows 10 v2004: A system installed in English will no longer translate "Welcome" on the start screen to the new language when switching to another Windows display...
  4. How does one file a BUG for Microcost?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How does one file a BUG for Microcost?: It seems 99% of the time the response from MS support is to ask so many questions and require so much information by someone clearly cluelessly following a script I have all but negative expectations the following will ever get solved. InPrivate blocking is broken for Edge,...
  5. 2004 Update Bug: Video/audio resumes automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2004 Update Bug: Video/audio resumes automatically: This problem happens when windows 10 is updated to 2004, and at the same time I'm using a bluetooth speaker Amazon Echo. In other words, when I used a bluetooth speaker with 1909, there is no issue. Also after the system is updated to 2004, it's okay to use a speaker with a...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver crash different bug string each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe driver crash different bug string each time: I recently switched from Seagate 100GB SSD boot drive to a 2TB M.2 SSD Samsung. Ever since I have been getting random BSOD errors. I ran chkdsk and found no errors as well as memory diagnostic and also found no errors. I installed BlueScreenView and found that ntoskrnl.exe...
  7. Bug

Bug: Is anyone having major spikes in disk and cpu I’m always on 100% disk with nothing on and for some reason windows defender antivirus disappeared submitted by /u/WaLiD_G [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i53scm/bug/
  8. Emoji panel bug?

Emoji panel bug?: I can't seem to use the emoji panel on any other text box aside from what I have that works; Netflix for windows and the start menu search box. I just get the tooltip "press winkey + period (.) to use emoji in any app". It looks like it doesn't hook to the current text box...
  9. Task View Alt+Tab background bug after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task View Alt+Tab background bug after updating to Windows 10 Version 2004: I have a bug that started after installing the May 2020 update of Windows 10. When in Task View the background becomes distorted, like the image below. Not my screenshot, but exactly the same problem. I can fix it temporarily by manually updating the Intel UHD 630 driver,...
  10. My share of Windows 10 2004 bugs

My share of Windows 10 2004 bugs: I had encountered these bugs since I updated to version 2004 from 1909 last week and I plan to share them here. First the jump list tasks on taskbar doesn't work at all. For example, you click on a pinned folder or open in new browser window and none of those opened up....