Windows 10: Windows 10 bugcheck error

Discus and support Windows 10 bugcheck error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been getting a lot of errors in my event viewer and recently got this bugcheck after my pc crashed. The computer has rebooted from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blu3sman, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Blu3sman Win User

Windows 10 bugcheck error

Hi,

I have been getting a lot of errors in my event viewer and recently got this bugcheck after my pc crashed.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffcf02675c9010, 0xfffff8043ec5ac10, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 1581ea69-4416-48b0-b70c-d31287733d4e.

can you help me with this please.

Bluesman

:)

Blu3sman, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2020
  3. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 " BSOD on Windows 10.

Hi Jayan,

Please reply to a few questions asked below:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent changes to the computer?
    • Did you try booting the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists?

We are not able to access the link shared in the above post. If haven’t tried, please follow the steps suggested above and check if similar issue occurs on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of bugcheck error code received on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 bugcheck error - Similar Threads - bugcheck error

2. Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys: I was using my pc and I hardly get any BSOD, maybe once every 4-5 months or not at all, when suddenly I faced BSOD 0x0000013a. The detailed extraction of the DUMP file using WinDBG is attached as the hyperlink. https://easyupload.io/2tcicf...
  3. Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys: I was using my pc and I hardly get any BSOD, maybe once every 4-5 months or not at all, when suddenly I faced BSOD 0x0000013a. The detailed extraction of the DUMP file using WinDBG is attached as the hyperlink. https://easyupload.io/2tcicf...
  4. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  5. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  6. need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error: just got a dpc watchdog violation error out of nowhere, this morning i was in the settings app and it hung on me, giving me a green screen of death. any help is accepted.if anyone needs a minidump file I can give you one, thanksnow I'm gonna hope my computer doesn't hang...
  7. need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error

need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error: just got a dpc watchdog violation error out of nowhere, this morning i was in the settings app and it hung on me, giving me a green screen of death. any help is accepted.if anyone needs a minidump file I can give you one, thanksnow I'm gonna hope my computer doesn't hang...
  8. BSOD error: BugCheck ID 1001 Qualifier 16384

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error: BugCheck ID 1001 Qualifier 16384: Hello all,I just got a BSOD event that came back with the error mentioned in the title. My system is a custom built PC running the latest version of Windows 10 Pro.MSI MEG Z690 ACE mobo64 GB of DDR5 6000 Mhz RAM1 TB M.2 boot drive with 320 GB of page file4 storage M.2 drives,...
  9. BSOD error: BugCheck ID 1001 Qualifier 16384

BSOD error: BugCheck ID 1001 Qualifier 16384: Hello all,I just got a BSOD event that came back with the error mentioned in the title. My system is a custom built PC running the latest version of Windows 10 Pro.MSI MEG Z690 ACE mobo64 GB of DDR5 6000 Mhz RAM1 TB M.2 boot drive with 320 GB of page file4 storage M.2 drives,...
  10. BSOD error: BugCheck ID 1001 Qualifier 16384

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging