Windows 10 build 10041: Known Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 build 10041: Known Issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The new version of Windows 10 Technical Preview released today, brings along some great new features and many changes compared to the previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Mar 18, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

:)

labeeman, Mar 18, 2015
  2. ScarletRoseFT Win User

Whenever my friend wants to file email in a folder, it scrolls str8 to the bottom. She's using Windows Communication apps.

There are some issues in Windows communication apps for those Windows 10 users that has Build 10041. Your friend might be affected by that issue.

You can try suggesting this link to your friend:

Here is how to fix Mail, Calendar, and People apps on Windows 10 Build 10041 - MSPoweruser

ScarletRoseFT, Mar 18, 2015
  3. DeeKat Win User
    DeeKat, Mar 18, 2015
  4. BillyBob Win User

I upgraded from 9926 which had no Start Menu or Start Screen, now I have a Start Menu which doesn't work in my main account but does in my Local Account.
    I logged into tenforums and tried to make a comment but it wouldn't work, so now I'm on my iPad. I've got to admit I've had very little luck with Windows 10, yet had almost no trouble with Windows 8.

I just wish people hadn't wanted the Start Menu back, I liked Windows 8, now I think Microsoft is getting confused because because of all this Start Menu rubbish and Aero.

BillyBob, Mar 18, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Q: How did you get your build 9926 to have no start menu??

BunnyJ, Mar 18, 2015
  6. BillyBob Win User
    That's a question you should ask Microsoft.

BillyBob, Mar 18, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    Funny thing is I had the start menu in every TP build.. that's why I'm asking you.. how did you install 9926 and are you running it in a VM.. on a SSD/HDD??

BunnyJ, Mar 18, 2015
  8. davehc Win User

I have duplicated entries on my right click of the start orb. Anyone else?

davehc, Mar 18, 2015
  9. BillyBob Win User
    ON an SSD.

BillyBob, Mar 18, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    I think you mean this??

Windows 10 build 10041: Known Issues [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Mar 18, 2015
  11. TairikuOkami Win User
    I guess, that his ShellExperienceHost.exe has crashed at startup at all times. He should check logs.
    I have deleted it along with Cortana to save CPU/RAM and avoid lags, I have no start menu either.

TairikuOkami, Mar 18, 2015
  12. BillyBob Win User
    No just single entries, but this build is definitely buggy. My Start Menu doesn't work at all in my Admin Account.

BillyBob, Mar 18, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

Have you tried to do a clean install from an ISO??

BunnyJ, Mar 18, 2015
  14. BillyBob Win User
    Yes that's exactly what I did, it started with a Start Menu and then one day it just disappeared as well as Explorer etc on the Task Bar.

BillyBob, Mar 18, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    Just a thought but did you tweak anything?? Not that I'm saying that would be bad just taking a shot in the dark now.

BunnyJ, Mar 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 build 10041: Known Issues - Similar Threads - build 10041 Known

2. Windows 10 Computer not accessing home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Computer not accessing home network: One of the Windows 10 computers on my home network is not accessing other computers on the network even though I have checked no password required in advanced settings. Can anyone help me?...
  3. STEELSERIES Siberia 150 Wont work with the xbox app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STEELSERIES Siberia 150 Wont work with the xbox app on Windows 10: Hi everyone i just bought this USB headseat from steelseries and it works really well with anything and what i mean by that is i use it on Discord, Skype and in game chats but when it comes to the xbox app i get this: The sampling rate for your microphone is not supported...
  4. Windows 10 Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos: windows 10 photos stop working, Reset & Repair dose not respond on it … cant uninstall app and cant reinstalls it … how can I fix this ridicules problem on WINDOWS 10 !! I need to see my photos somehow dear Microsoft …. if its a application why you don't put the app...
  5. Windows 10 is glacial in performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is glacial in performance: My laptop is really running slowly at the moment. I sorted it out when it happened the other day when it first happened by doing a windows 10 update trouble shoot, but this time it didn't make any difference when I did it again. All programs run slow and performance manager...
  6. Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings: Movies and TV (also known as Films and TV in some regions) is getting a new update with major improvements. The latest update for Movies and TV app advances it to version Movies and TV app for Windows 10 is picking up an update on Fast Ring with a couple of new features. To...
  7. Technical Issues over Program FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical Issues over Program FSX: Hello, First of all I have been tried to contact the page internet http://support.microsoft.com/international.aspx....but in vain, the page is always closed and can't be found, that is why I contact Microsoft community. Well, I am having the following issues since I...
  8. WiFi dropping in Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi dropping in Windows 10...: My issue is with Windows 10 and my WiFi continually dropping...I'll be in the middle of working on a website (for a client or myself), and "you're not online" pops up...then, I have to stop & MANUALLY re-start the WiFi...AGAIN...several times!!! It's so fracking frustrating!!...
  9. Windows 10 built in apps not working after an update

Windows 10 built in apps not working after an update: Hi Don't know which update screwed this up but I now no longer have access to Win 10 built in apps such as calculator, photos, etc. I tried a app reset on calculator, but that didn't work and is now not showing at all. I have tried the following: Get-AppXPackage |...
  10. windows menu and emails not opening

windows menu and emails not opening: Hi there my windows menu will not open even if i click the windows key, my emails and windows store are also not opening... i have ran powershell but nothing seemed to be wrong...