Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know

Discus and support Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] On May 20, Microsoft officially released Windows 10 build 10122 to the Fast ring of updates. In this new build, the company has rolled out an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know

Read more: http://www.windowscentral.com/window...-you-need-know

:)

Brink, May 20, 2015

2. Will Microsoft rip me off again and will activation fail?

Which build of Windows 10 are you running, 10130, 10122, 10074, 10061?

Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2015
  3. My START MENU and Search tool do NOT WORK anymore (WIN10 just installed)

SOLUTION FOUND! ;-)

IT WORKED VERY WELL FOR ME...

Fix: Start Menu and Cortana doesn't work in Windows 10

Fix: Start Menu and Cortana doesn’t work in Windows 10 build 10122
    1. Open run command, type PowerShell and press enter to open it

2. Right click on its icon on taskbar and select Run as administrator

3. Paste the below script

4. Wait for the Powershell to complete the process, ignore any errors if displayed in the window.

Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know [​IMG]

ALSO SEE:Windows 10 build 10122 Default Apps Issue: How to set Chrome
    as default browser?

5. Once Powershell completes the process, click on the start button, start menu opens and cortana also works.

Serge Rossel, May 20, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Interesting feature with the Windows 7 Backup.

swarfega, May 21, 2015
  5. Vladimir Win User
    Yes, but I had an issue with it today. During the first minutes of execution I received a message like this:
    "An internal error occurred........bla bla bla"
    I noticed in Task Manager that the related process was still running and compressed files were being created in the backup drive. Just in case I decided to stop it and use another imaging software.

Vladimir, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know - Similar Threads - build 10122 Everything

2. Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update: Everything you need to know: Windows 10 May 2020 Update will start hitting computers later this month. If you join the Insider beta program today, you can get the new build right this minute. In 2019, Windows 10 version 1903 was released with major changes and new features, but another feature update...
  3. What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft took off the wraps from various new Surface devices and software features for Windows 10. They not only announced not only new devices but also new features that would be available. One of the new Surface devices announced was [...] This post What...
  4. Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Everything you need to know: Microsoft has officially kicked off the rollout of Windows 10 May 2019 Update and many users have already upgraded to the new OS. Windows 10 May 2019 Update was actually finalized last month and Microsoft tested the update for another month to address all big issues. It’s...
  5. Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Everything you need to know: Microsoft has announced that the next big release to its desktop operating system is called Windows 10 May 2019 Update. Microsoft doesn’t want a repeat of the Windows 10 October 2018 Update debacle and as a result, the next big update will begin rolling out to advanced users...
  6. What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.

in Windows 10 News
    What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.: [ATTACH] What is Conhost.exe process? Is it useful or do I need to remove it? Is it a virus? Why is it running on my PC with high CPU, Memory or Disk usage? Console Window Host or ConHost.exe are both are [...] This post What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know. is...
  7. since build 10122

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    since build 10122: Ever since build 10122 installed, my PC has been going round and round "Checking for updates." It goes on for hours and hours. It finally ends with " There were some problems installing updates. We'll try again later. error (0x800705b4) This has been going on for a week or...
  8. Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know: While we were not expecting a new build of Windows 10 this week, Microsoft decided to surprise Insiders with a new preview. This time, Microsoft has rolled out Windows 10 build 10130 with a few improvements and some polish. The software giant says that moving forward, we...
  9. Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know: Microsoft has been keeping its promise on releasing more frequent builds of Windows 10, but this is not stopping private versions to leak onto the web. Windows 10 build 10056 was just spotted outside the walls of Redmond, and it shows significant cosmetic changes and various...
  10. Windows 10 build 10074: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10074: Everything you need to know: [img] Early this week, Windows 10 build 10074 leaked onto the internet unveiling a number of changes and features coming to the operating system. However, Microsoft is now officially rolling out build 10074 to the Fast and Slow ring of updates for everyone to download and...