Windows 10: Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know

Discus and support Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] On May 20, Microsoft officially released Windows 10 build 10122 to the Fast ring of updates. In this new build, the company has rolled out an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know

Read more: http://www.windowscentral.com/window...-you-need-know

:)

Brink, May 20, 2015

2. Will Microsoft rip me off again and will activation fail?

Which build of Windows 10 are you running, 10130, 10122, 10074, 10061?

Andre Da Costa, May 20, 2015
  3. My START MENU and Search tool do NOT WORK anymore (WIN10 just installed)

SOLUTION FOUND! ;-)

IT WORKED VERY WELL FOR ME...

Fix: Start Menu and Cortana doesn't work in Windows 10

Fix: Start Menu and Cortana doesn’t work in Windows 10 build 10122
    1. Open run command, type PowerShell and press enter to open it

2. Right click on its icon on taskbar and select Run as administrator

3. Paste the below script

4. Wait for the Powershell to complete the process, ignore any errors if displayed in the window.

Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know [​IMG]

ALSO SEE:Windows 10 build 10122 Default Apps Issue: How to set Chrome
    as default browser?

5. Once Powershell completes the process, click on the start button, start menu opens and cortana also works.

Serge Rossel, May 20, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Interesting feature with the Windows 7 Backup.

swarfega, May 21, 2015
  5. Vladimir Win User
    Yes, but I had an issue with it today. During the first minutes of execution I received a message like this:
    "An internal error occurred........bla bla bla"
    I noticed in Task Manager that the related process was still running and compressed files were being created in the backup drive. Just in case I decided to stop it and use another imaging software.

Vladimir, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know - Similar Threads - build 10122 Everything

2. What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.

in Windows 10 News
    What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.: [ATTACH] What is Conhost.exe process? Is it useful or do I need to remove it? Is it a virus? Why is it running on my PC with high CPU, Memory or Disk usage? Console Window Host or ConHost.exe are both are [...] This post What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know. is...
  3. Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know: Microsoft at its Surface Event at New York City yesterday announced the second generation Surface Studio 2. The Surface Studio 2 is on similar lines to the company’s first generation Surface Studio but comes with upgraded hardware. The Surface Studio 2 comes with a new...
  4. #XboxE3 2018: Watch and Everything You Need to Know

in Windows 10 News
    #XboxE3 2018: Watch and Everything You Need to Know: GSpkM3-A6ys With E3 less than two weeks away, we’ve got some new details on what Xbox has got going on for the biggest gaming event of the year! We’ll be kicking things off with our annual Xbox E3 2018 Briefing, which you can watch live beginning on Sunday, June 10 at...
  5. Xbox at E3 2018: Everything You Need to Know

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox at E3 2018: Everything You Need to Know: With E3 less than two weeks away, we’ve got some new details on what Xbox has got going on for the biggest gaming event of the year! We’ll be kicking things off with our annual Xbox E3 2018 Briefing, which you can watch live beginning on Sunday, June 10 at 1:00 p.m. PDT....
  6. Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know: While we were not expecting a new build of Windows 10 this week, Microsoft decided to surprise Insiders with a new preview. This time, Microsoft has rolled out Windows 10 build 10130 with a few improvements and some polish. The software giant says that moving forward, we...
  7. Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10056: Everything you need to know: Microsoft has been keeping its promise on releasing more frequent builds of Windows 10, but this is not stopping private versions to leak onto the web. Windows 10 build 10056 was just spotted outside the walls of Redmond, and it shows significant cosmetic changes and various...
  8. Everything you need to know about Xbox Play Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about Xbox Play Anywhere: This week’s launch of ReCore also marked the launch of Xbox Play Anywhere—a big day for Xbox gamers, everywhere. As an Xbox Play Anywhere title, ReCore (along with upcoming titles including Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3) is launching simultaneously on both Xbox One and...
  9. Windows 10 build 10074: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10074: Everything you need to know: [img] Early this week, Windows 10 build 10074 leaked onto the internet unveiling a number of changes and features coming to the operating system. However, Microsoft is now officially rolling out build 10074 to the Fast and Slow ring of updates for everyone to download and...
  10. Xbox at E3 2017: Everything You Need to Know

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox at E3 2017: Everything You Need to Know: AUDh_8Gy6uU It’s almost here: E3 2017 kicks off Saturday, with the industry’s biggest game developers and publishers converging on the Los Angeles Convention Center to share the most exciting game reveals and announcements of the year. Here at Xbox, we’re hard at work...