Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 10147 showcasing improved UI

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 10147 showcasing improved UI in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yes exactly, I'm getting sadder by the day the longer I stay on this 10130 mess!!! *Sad Hurry up and give us a fresh surprise MS! just curious,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by AlanWade, Jun 17, 2015.

1. STEVAE Win User

Windows 10 Build 10147 showcasing improved UI

just curious, but why, oh why would you stay on the old 10130 build, when most have reported that the leaked 10147 is excellent? i have gone ahead and updated both of mine. i got tired of waiting for them to get things settled to release the official one, and decided to update both of them. this is a very good leak, but there is a hope in the back of my head that they have even better coming in the official release. let's hope so.

STEVAE, Jun 25, 2015
  2. BunnyJ New Member

Because it's the official build and more than likely it's going to be the build you'll need to have to upgrade to the next official build. Funny.. you have that build listed as one that you're using.

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
  3. STEVAE Win User
    i highly doubt it. all of the other leaks have been able to update, so why would this one be different? here is a quote from my last post, just a few above this one, "i have gone ahead and updated both of mine. i got tired of waiting for them to get things settled to release the official one, and decided to update both of them. this is a very good leak." so that should answer your question about me listing 10130. of course i used it as one of my builds, but i started thinking why limit my full copy while waiting seemingly endlessly on them to release the official one? IF, for some reason the leak cannot update to the official release, i can easily roll back to 10130 and update like anyone else. but in the mean time, i can enjoy all of the benefits of 10147. seems extremely sensible to me, and pretty self explanatory. but i'm happy to answer. and for the record, i wasn't dogging him for not upgrading, on the contrary, i was just putting it out there that he doesn't have to wait if he doesn't want to, and as i said i was just curious.

STEVAE, Jun 25, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

@STEVAE
    Ah,, I did write "More than Likely".. not that it's 100% certain that you can't go from 10147 to the next drop. You do like to argue don't ya??

BunnyJ, Jun 26, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    *Ditto

6. STEVAE Win User
    not really. but i will if i feel the need. i prefer lively discussions rather than arguing. where good information is passed both ways, actually.

STEVAE, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Build 10147 showcasing improved UI - Similar Threads - Build 10147 showcasing

2. Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22538 brings some improvements to Voice Access and the UI...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22538 brings some improvements to Voice Access and the UI...: Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22538 is now available in the Dev Channel. This release focuses on improvements to Voice Access, Voice Typing, a couple of changes to the interface and fixes some issues that were reported by users. [ATTACH] Voice Access and Voice Typing...
  3. A new UI change to improve windows 10 looks

in Windows 10 Customization
    A new UI change to improve windows 10 looks: I have been thinking for a while if I could think anything good for windows 10 and I thought that we can add the following feature. A GENTLE, SWEET CURVE ON THE EDGES OF THE WINDOWS ON ANY APPLICATION. I think that this can make windows look more better and nice looking....
  4. New leak suggests Windows 10 is set for major UI improvements

in Windows 10 News
    New leak suggests Windows 10 is set for major UI improvements: Windows 10’s Start Menu and Action Center could be refreshed with UI tweaks if a new code reference spotted in the preview builds has anything to go by. On August 21, Microsoft published Windows 10 Build 20197 to the testers in the Dev Channel of the Windows Insider program....
  5. Camera closes immediately in build 10147

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera closes immediately in build 10147: When I open camera it closes immediately closes. Stays open about one second. Anyone else having same symptoms? 7245
  6. Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Latest Build, no UI....: hello, i made a bootable win10 latest build using rufus as usual just like other builds. but this time when i boot there is no UI only black screen. therefore i cant proceed to installing it. 74910
  7. install of leaked 10147

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install of leaked 10147: Just as the title states; whats the best way to try and do a clean install of this leaked iso without doing away with my current files, pics, etc that are currently on my hd. Ive tried a few different ways some people have already suggessted to no avail. because i either keep...
  8. Windows 10 Build 10147 x64 ISO has leaked

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10147 x64 ISO has leaked: Just leaked about a half hour ago, apparently. Links are pretty scarce at the moment. It's from the fbl_impressive lab, so I'm wondering if it's going to be the next public build. 10147.0.150613-1600.FBL_IMPRESSIVE_CLIENTPRO-CORE_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO [img] Tip...
  9. Video: Windows 10 Build 10125 - improved UI, Start and tablet mode

in Windows 10 News
    Video: Windows 10 Build 10125 - improved UI, Start and tablet mode: Windows 10 Build 10125 is an unreleased and unleaked build of Windows 10 which includes a number of new changes and features over the last public preview build which is build 10122. Build 10125 includes new icons, improved customization to Start and a back button for tablet...
  10. Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements: Latest Windows 10 Redstone builds finally start seeing UI improvements Internal Windows 10 Redstone builds are finally starting to see a number of new user-interface improvements and changes across the operating system for both desktop and phone, after months of working on...