Windows 10: Windows 10 build 14393.103 requires "restart" button pressed twice

Discus and support Windows 10 build 14393.103 requires "restart" button pressed twice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Seems to have recently happened for no reason. Fast Boot is live in Bios and Power Options, Hibernate has not been disabled. Boots normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tweakfiend, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Windows 10 build 14393.103 requires "restart" button pressed twice

Hi

Seems to have recently happened for no reason.
    Fast Boot is live in Bios and Power Options,
    Hibernate has not been disabled.
    Boots normally from cold.
    USB lighting options showing on 1st boot from soft restart from desktop, but then goes into limbo.
    Press PC reboot button ( not boot up ) and starts normally.

Please advise

:)

Tweakfiend, Aug 29, 2016
  2. ArunM V Win User

Brightness issue Windows 10

I have the latest Build: 14393.103. I was on the insider fast ring. Opted out last week. .

I tried resetting my phone twice..

ArunM V, Aug 29, 2016
  3. Search/Cortana/Home Screen not working

Try restarting explorer.exe You can use either Task Manager or PowerShell.

C.f.

build 11102 has locked up twice on me now.

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Aug 29, 2016
  4. Windows 10 build 14393.103 requires "restart" button pressed twice

Looks like the "Res" board panel connector was loose !

Tweakfiend, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 build 14393.103 requires "restart" button pressed twice

1. Windows 10 build 14393.103 requires "restart" button pressed twice - Similar Threads - build 14393 103

2. Pressing windows key twice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pressing windows key twice: When i press window key twice it takes the app i have under forward, happens when im fullscreen in something submitted by /u/Brockssss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqnena/pressing_windows_key_twice/
  3. Power Button - I have to press twice to turn on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Button - I have to press twice to turn on.: On all of my previous Windows 10 computers I only had to press the power button once to turn it on. On my most recent build, it requires me to double press quickly in order to power on. If I press once it will shut down. I have gone into the power settings to change what it...
  4. Snap Assist Issue required to press keyboard shortcut twice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap Assist Issue required to press keyboard shortcut twice: I have the Windows 10, version 1909 with the latest update installed OS Build 18363.752. I have had this issue related to the 'Snap windows' feature for a while: Under Settings > System > Multitasking, I have enabled the 'Snap windows' feature with all the options checked....
  5. Windows 10 build 14393

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 build 14393: I've been trying to update a laptop at work that is currently on build 14393 to the current. It just blue screens and then reverts to a working version. It won't pull WSUS updates until it's current. I've tried all the crap suggested in this article...
  6. Latest Build 14393 No Extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Build 14393 No Extensions: With Build 14393, I lost my Extensions. Had Lastpass and Amazon. They showed in the Extensions tab, right side, but weren't operable. I uninstalled them and now when I click on the "Get extensions from store", it open to a blank page. Were working before I upgraded to the...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade Build 14393

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Upgrade Build 14393: when trying this upgrade I receive, "C++ runtime error; Program C:\windows... BT\Sources\SetupPlatform.exe". I reply OK and it reverts back to Windows 10 before the upgrade. 65042
  8. Running build 14393

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running build 14393: When will it update to the newer build or has MS stop that? 87256
  9. disappearing hdd drives. build 14393

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disappearing hdd drives. build 14393: My hdds randomly disappear from os . I have to reboot to gain access. Failing sata ports or build issue? 56939
  10. build 14393: desktop crashing. have to restart windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    build 14393: desktop crashing. have to restart windows explorer: the subject says it all. the new Windows 10 v3 (clean install, no upgrade) resolved a few issues for me, my only complaints, really (audio buzzing when WIFI was active, hibernation not working), but my desktop and taskbar keep crashing. i can't click anything. i notice it...