Windows 10: Windows 10 build 17763.316 doesn't reconize digital license

Discus and support Windows 10 build 17763.316 doesn't reconize digital license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few years ago I had a Windows 8 PC then I upgraded it to Windows 10 so I have digital license. I used that on 2 devices and now I want to active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DuongXuan, Feb 21, 2019.

1. DuongXuan Win User

Windows 10 build 17763.316 doesn't reconize digital license

A few years ago I had a Windows 8 PC then I upgraded it to Windows 10 so I have digital license. I used that on 2 devices and now I want to active another PC with that license, but Windows does not want to active
    Any solutions?

:)

DuongXuan, Feb 21, 2019

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows 10 build 17763.316 doesn't reconize digital license [​IMG]

MCardona81, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 build 17763.316 doesn't reconize digital license

digital license requirement

Hello William,

Digital license or Digital entitlement can be obtained when a Windows device has been upgraded from an old version to the latest one. If you have an old Windows 7 device that was upgraded to Windows 10, the product key will be converted to a Digital license
    which is stored on our Activation servers. Digital license activation will not prompt for a product key during installation.

Here are some scenarios that will require a Digital license activation:

• Upgrading to Windows 10 for free from an eligible device running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
    • Buying genuine Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
    • Buying a Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
    • Being a Windows Insider and upgrading to the newest Windows 10 Insider Preview build on an eligible device that was running an activated earlier version of Windows and Windows 10 Preview.

For more information about Digital license, kindly refer to this support article.

Hope this information helps. Let us know if you any other concerns.

Devlin Sco, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 build 17763.316 doesn't reconize digital license

1. Windows 10 build 17763.316 doesn't reconize digital license - Similar Threads - build 17763 316

2. Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital License: Please i wanted to ask if i can use windows 10 with digital license and install it on like over 500 systems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-digital-license/5e34dd96-cd12-4fae-a20d-72d63737f04e
  3. digital license for windows 10

digital license for windows 10: i got a free upgrade form 7 to 10 says 10 has to be activated where do i find my digital license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license-for-windows-10/2457acdd-5211-45c8-9bd5-43e0913cd13c
  4. Windows 10 doesn't reactivate with digital license

Windows 10 doesn't reactivate with digital license: So I got a new computer with motherboard, cpu and gpu but I tried logging in with my microsoft account but it doesn't reactivate with a digital license. I removed the license from the old computer with the CMD commands. I also tried troubleshooting but it could not find any...
  5. digital license windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    digital license windows 10: I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is activated with licence from laptop...I read "using a single Microsoft Account on multiple devices" that I can have 5 PC using...
  6. Updates fails (Build 17763)

Updates fails (Build 17763): I've not been receiving updates for a few months now. It keeps failing. I have a 1TB M2 drive Samsung magician reports it as good. Could it be related to my key? 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4495667) -Error 0x80070002...
  7. Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 update build 17763

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 update build 17763: Two days ago Windows 10 did a forced update and is currently showing build 17763 in sysinfo. Since then I cannot connect to Bluetooth devices, nor remove a device to try to fix that problem. Windows won't remove the device through the Control Panel, nor if I stop and start...
  8. Windows 10 Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License: Hello all, Although the official free upgrade program is over, it is "apparently" still possible to install Windows 10 on a device that has a current valid license for other Windows versions (such as Windows 7 Pro). It is well documented and easily searchable that this...
  9. Activating Windows with Digital License doesn't work

Activating Windows with Digital License doesn't work: I recently changed hardware and it needs my to activate windows. I got the free update to windows from windows and should have a digital license. When I go and try to activate windows it says I need a product key even though I have a digital license connected to my account....
  10. Windows 10 digital license

Windows 10 digital license: I am in need of reinstalling Windows but I have come across a little problem, I didn't get a digital license when I upgraded to windows 10 I only have my windows 7 key, if I were to reinstall I would be stuck on a ageing operating system with no DX12 support. I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 account link win 10 digital licence win 17763