Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 17763 can’t see my NAS Drive

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 17763 can’t see my NAS Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the latest upgrade I can no longer see my NAS drive in the network explorer. I had four destinations mapped on this drive and they were not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EddieO'Neill1, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Build 17763 can’t see my NAS Drive

Since the latest upgrade I can no longer see my NAS drive in the network explorer. I had four destinations mapped on this drive and they were not showing either.

I did enable netbios over tcpip and this has soled my mapped destinations. But I still cannot see my nas drive.

NAS is a WDMyCLOUD. It is accessible from all my other network devices.

:)

EddieO'Neill1, Jul 2, 2019
  2. kdot88 Win User

Updates fails (Build 17763)

I've not been receiving updates for a few months now. It keeps failing. I have a 1TB M2 drive Samsung magician reports it as good. Could it be related to my key?

2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4495667) -Error 0x80070002

Windows Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

Tried still fails

• net stop bits
    • net stop wuauserv
    • net stop appidsvc
    • net stop cryptsvc
    1. Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bak
    2. Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak

• net start bits
    • net start wuauserv
    • net start appidsvc
    • net start cryptsvc
    • Restarted PC

kdot88, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Build 17763 can’t see my NAS Drive

Windows 10 - NAS Drive

I have recently purchased a 4 bay NAS drive. Whilst I can access the drive with the bundled software I can't see the drive as a network attached device in the Windows 10 file explorer. I have previously had a WD Mybook Live and an LG NAS running fine in
    Windows 7 & 8. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

ninetofortytwo, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Build 17763 can’t see my NAS Drive

1. Windows 10 Build 17763 can’t see my NAS Drive - Similar Threads - Build 17763 can’t

2. can't see my NAS drive on file explorer windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't see my NAS drive on file explorer windows 10: i can't see my NAS drive file explorer QTS TS-253Aany suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-my-nas-drive-on-file-explorer-windows-10/f607462a-b7b9-4cbc-82de-9c6dac90450f
  3. Can see NAS drive but cannot map it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can see NAS drive but cannot map it: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and can see the NAS drive when I click on 'Network' in File Explorer, but when I go to 'This PC' I cannot map the NAS. Becoming very frustrated. It works fine on my other laptop (that I want to get rid of) 137538
  4. Updates fails (Build 17763)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates fails (Build 17763): I've not been receiving updates for a few months now. It keeps failing. I have a 1TB M2 drive Samsung magician reports it as good. Could it be related to my key? 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4495667) -Error 0x80070002...
  5. Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 update build 17763

Bluetooth not working on Windows 10 update build 17763: Two days ago Windows 10 did a forced update and is currently showing build 17763 in sysinfo. Since then I cannot connect to Bluetooth devices, nor remove a device to try to fix that problem. Windows won't remove the device through the Control Panel, nor if I stop and start...
  6. "Error on printing pdf document" - windows 10 Build 17763

"Error on printing pdf document" - windows 10 Build 17763: Those new laptop's which has windows version 10.0.17763 has problem with printing pdf document those has file size above 1MB. Printing word and excel documents are working fine. After analysis we came to know that spooling of pdf document takes longer time when compared to...
  7. Not seeing NAS drive

Not seeing NAS drive: Hello Peeps So I profess to being a Win 7 lover and a Win 10 disliker *Sad. Here is my problem all bar one of my pc's in the house have Win 7 installed. The laptop with Win10 will see my house router, as does all the other machines, but won't see my Seagate NAS drive that...
  8. Can't see NAS drives in windows explorer

Can't see NAS drives in windows explorer: I recently purchased a second WD network drive. Before I installed it I could always access the first NAS's files through windows explorer under the network folder. I don't know if there was a recent update to Win 10, but the day after I installed the second NAS drive I...
  9. Win 10 not seeing NAS

Win 10 not seeing NAS: Hello Looking for some assistance, thought myself fairly intelligent *092 but this is stumping me. Have a couple of Laptops running Win 7 (lovely software) and one running this muck called win 10. I have a Seagate NAS drive on my network that all other laptops are mapped...
  10. unable to see NAS drive in my network - win 10 Pro

unable to see NAS drive in my network - win 10 Pro: hi there, Today i did a fresh install of win 10 Home today on my laptop but i'm unable to see my NAS Drive in my network. I can put the nas address into the address bar in my Network and i can access it but i don't like to do it that way. I also use Kodi media center and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. map network drive fails build 17763

2. windows 17763 nas drive

3. 17763 cannot see windows 7