Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just reinstalled windows from a USB key and started up the updates but check for updates says "You're up to date" but I have newer builds on my other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrianHowey, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build

I just reinstalled windows from a USB key and started up the updates but check for updates says "You're up to date" but I have newer builds on my other computers (1809). The time on this computer is also wrong with automatic "Set time zone automatically" option enabled and the correct time zone set.

Can I update my Windows 10 USB so I can skip some of these updates and troubles?

:)

BrianHowey, Mar 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 April 2018 Update (build 1803)

The title is wrong.
    It's version 1803, the actual build is 17134.1, at the moment.

Alexandrus, Mar 12, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build

Cant Update to newer build

I recently installed Windows 10 Education edition but I cant update to any newer version.My current build is shown as Build 10240 and I cant get it to update.Windows update just tells that my system is up to date.

ArnavMalik, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build

1. Windows 10 Build 1803 Not Updating To Newer Build - Similar Threads - Build 1803 Updating

2. Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build: I'm trying to install an update using Windows Update mechanism. It is failing on the phase which is taking place after logoff and before reboot. My current build is 1909, and it is a modded build, not an original one.I tried both 21H1 and 22H2, the problem is with any build.I...
  3. Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build: I'm trying to install an update using Windows Update mechanism. It is failing on the phase which is taking place after logoff and before reboot. My current build is 1909, and it is a modded build, not an original one.I tried both 21H1 and 22H2, the problem is with any build.I...
  4. Cannot upgrade Windows 10 to newer build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 issue when updating from build 1803 to build 1903

Windows 10 issue when updating from build 1803 to build 1903: Ok so this is the second time this has happened where the Windows 10 build 1903 file downloads. The system restarts & starts the update process which pretty much takes +-4 hours to complete. Once the update process has finished, (can't remember if windows started again after...
  6. windows 10 build 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 build 1803: Hello and to Whom it may Concern: My name is John Apostoli, right now I am trying to connect two very moderen up to date windows 10 build 1803 and can NOT share a folder. Both are connected to the same router and both are on ethernet. I have done EVERY thing I can think...
  7. Windows 10 x64 build 1709 - windows update issue for updating to build 1803

Windows 10 x64 build 1709 - windows update issue for updating to build 1803: Hi, I have some troubles to update from build 1709 to build 1803. - I removed firewall and AV. - I used diag tool - I followed post concerning stop services, change softwareDistribution and catroot2 folders, start services again. defender and office updates work. I...
  8. Windows 10 - 1803 build?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - 1803 build?!: last time I totally avoid the 1709 because it was a disaster by any means so my question now is how bugged windows 10 - 1803 build it is? I should wait for the next build or is safe to install the 1803 build ?! thanks...
  9. Problems with update build 1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with update build 1803: Hi all, I have severe problems with this new 1803 build update.. I updated it via regular Windows update and i get nothing but trouble with it so far. First the UAC ( user account control) didn't work properly which works later, now Windows defender keeps telling me that...
  10. Stuck on Build 10166 Windows Update not giving newer builds

Stuck on Build 10166 Windows Update not giving newer builds: Hello everyone, For a few weeks I'm already stuck in Build 10166 of the Windows Insider program, Microsoft said that insiders would receive the launch version before public but I still haven't received an update to the final version yet. However non insiders already have...