Windows 10: Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login

Discus and support Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my deployment of build 1703 was working fine, whether it was with SCCM or with a manual DISM .wim image. But since I got the ISO for build 1803,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MakkWest, Oct 12, 2018.

1. MakkWest Win User

Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login

Hi,

my deployment of build 1703 was working fine, whether it was with SCCM or with a manual DISM .wim image.

But since I got the ISO for build 1803, each time I first logon it get stuck on the welcome screen.

The only way to get past that is to hard shutdown the PC. Then I can log normally and get through the Welcome screen.

I though it was the CopyProfile in the unattend file, but without that entry I get the same problem.

I need some help please.

:)

MakkWest, Oct 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Oct 12, 2018
  3. llevene Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at login screen....

Hello. I have just upgraded from build 9926 to build 10041 and now I have s major problem with the login screen. It won't respond and no matter what I do with my mouse or keyboard it respond. The clock still changes however which us kinda strange. Here is a pic

Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login [​IMG]

Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login [​IMG]

Any help appreciated!

llevene, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login

Windows 10 1803 and some 1709 Workstations will stuck on login screen with mouse option only

Hi,

it has been about the 3rd week now since I have this issue, when I come back to work on Mondays, my PC is not being responsive which means when I hit anything on my keyboard or mouse the login screen does not come up so I have to hard boot.some other cases
    in my workplace is that there is a mouse option only but the login screen is stuck so basically the only way to solve that is also hard boot. This is happening on both Windows 10 1803 and some 1709 versions

i'm currently running 1803 Build 17134.81

Thanks

Khedir Qassim, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login

1. Windows 10 build 1803 Stuck on Welcome screen after first login - Similar Threads - build 1803 Stuck

2. Windows is stuck at the Lock Screen or Welcome Screen before login

in Windows 10 News
    Windows is stuck at the Lock Screen or Welcome Screen before login: [ATTACH]Sometimes when you turn on your computer, you get your Windows 11/10 login screen, but then it gets frozen, maybe reboots on its own, or it stops and does not respond to your command. You may get the login screen, but nothing happens after entering the password....
  3. Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at Welcome Screen W/ No Login Prompt: Operating System==================Windows 10, I don’t think I did the most recent May 2021 update though.==================Ryzen 7 3700x CPUDescription of problem==================When I turn on my computer, I see the motherboard loading screen but the welcome screen appears...
  4. My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is stuck on welcome screen after login: So i just got a new gpu/32gb ram max recommened/650W psu. My motherboard is H110M PRO VD PLUS by msi. Ive plugged every plug in properly, and done multiple checks to ensure that it wasnt my ignorance. The pc does turn on, but it goes straight to the windows homescreen, where...
  5. Windows 10 without first welcome screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 without first welcome screen?: Hello, I am setting up Windows 10 in a computer lab. The computer lab has used local shared accounts with the guest role. These computers are bound to the domain, and we would like to assign credentials to each of the users. Since computers can be by different users, is...
  6. Windows 10 without first welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 without first welcome screen?: Hello, I am setting up Windows 10 in a computer lab. The computer lab has used local shared accounts with the guest role. These computers are bound to the domain, and we would like to assign credentials to each of the users. Since computers can be by different users, is...
  7. Windows stuck on welcome screen after update from 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck on welcome screen after update from 1803: Hi, I've managed to update windows from version 1803 to 1903. However, after I enter my password to log in to my account, the screen blurs and the little wheel appears but nothing else. I cant get back into windows and have tried everything that I could find on the Windows...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise build 1607 stuck at welcome screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise build 1607 stuck at welcome screen: Hi , my company windows 10 PCs is having issue stuck at the welcome screen after apply the cumulative update . anyone facing the same issue? can please advise . This issue happened since January update(more than 10 PCs), initially i tot this maybe just some system file...
  9. Windows 10 stuck at welcome screen after updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 stuck at welcome screen after updating: I have a dual boot windows 10 32 and 64 bit.The 1809 update for 64 bit went smoothly.But after updating and restarting stuck at welcome screen. in 32 bit .Automatic repair trouble shoot is tried but with no luck. I am able to to enter into safe mode.Help is requested 119101
  10. Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck at the login/welcome screen: Hello, So yesterday I was reading some article from the NY Times (my navigator is Chrome), when out of the blue I get the spinning cursor. After 10 minutes, it wouldn't go away. So I decided to force shutdown my PC. I start it up again, and to my surprise, I can't get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1803 copyprofile stuck on welcome screen

2. windows 10 1803 cannot login