Windows 10: Windows 10 build 1809 Bluetooth icon gone after update and bluetooth no longer present in...

Discus and support Windows 10 build 1809 Bluetooth icon gone after update and bluetooth no longer present in... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After a recent upgrade to Windows 10 1809 my bluetooth icon on/off has disappeared and it no longer shows in the device manager. Have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnRusso007, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 build 1809 Bluetooth icon gone after update and bluetooth no longer present in...

After a recent upgrade to Windows 10 1809 my bluetooth icon on/off has disappeared and it no longer shows in the device manager. Have tried to redownload drivers and turn bluetooth on auto in the services options. Anyone have a fix for this?

:)

JohnRusso007, Feb 3, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Bluetooth help.

Same with mine, except XP/7
    @cookiemonster; Have you checked Device Manager to see if there is a Bluetooth icon present?
    Also, what device are you trying to connect to your laptop via bluetooth?

A Cheese Danish, Feb 3, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 build 1809 Bluetooth icon gone after update and bluetooth no longer present in...

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 build 1809 Bluetooth icon gone after update and bluetooth no longer present in...

1. Windows 10 build 1809 Bluetooth icon gone after update and bluetooth no longer present in... - Similar Threads - build 1809 Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth icon is gone w11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth icon is gone w11: I want to transfer some of my files from the camera when I noticed that the bluetooth icon is missing on the tray. I checked the bluetooth settings and it's not even allowing me to turn it on or off it is just grayed out. I tried running it but it gives me an error and still...
  3. Bluetooth icon is gone w11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth icon is gone w11: I want to transfer some of my files from the camera when I noticed that the bluetooth icon is missing on the tray. I checked the bluetooth settings and it's not even allowing me to turn it on or off it is just grayed out. I tried running it but it gives me an error and still...
  4. Bluetooth functionality gone after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth functionality gone after windows 10 update: When I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 21H1 my Bluetooth functionality became missing. Microsoft, let me ask you a question did I give you permission to remove my Bluetooth functionality? Please Microsoft give me back my Bluetooth functionality on my Laptop....
  5. Bluetooth gone after update

Bluetooth gone after update: 11/10/2020 my bluetooth speaker stopped working. It has worked since I go the computer. Once last update was available it stopped working. I updated and restarted but bluetooth is still not working. I started and restarted Bluetooth Support Services and anything that said...
  6. Bluetooth gone after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth gone after an update: Hi guys I've tried a few different recovery options before coming here, but my bluetooth icon is gone and I can't retrieve it. It happened after the most recent windows update a few days back, super annoying. Can anyone help?...
  7. Bluetooth is gone after windows update

Bluetooth is gone after windows update: Good day, I am having hard time finding my bluetooth in my PC it suddenly disappear. I tried enabling in services.msc, updating drivers in device manager, and downloading/installing bluetooth drivers from my manufacturer product support website. I noticed it since when I was...
  8. Bluetooth gone after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth gone after update: An auto update for Windows 10 was done today. It included update of edge to chrome version. Bluetooth gone from computer. Troubleshooter says there is no Bluetooth adapter ....
  9. Bluetooth functionality gone after Window 10 update

Bluetooth functionality gone after Window 10 update: Hello-- I have this problem repeatedly pretty much every other time Windows 10 updates (sure wish we could control when that happens, like we used to be able to on other versions, but that's another topic.) Windows 10 forces the update on me, then next time I boot up my...
  10. Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809

Bluetooth speaker no longer working after update to Win 10 1809: Speaker Philips BT50B/37 stopped working after update to version 1809. The device pairs and connects, but there is no sound coming out of the speaker. If I try to manage audio in Skype, I get the message "there no device to manage". In Device manager I see 3 audio devices:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 bluetooth quick action gone