Windows 10: Windows 10 Build 1903 - Hauppauge WinTV-QuadHD Tuner stopped working with J River 25

Discus and support Windows 10 Build 1903 - Hauppauge WinTV-QuadHD Tuner stopped working with J River 25 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD tuners no longer work for me on JRiver 25 (25.0.40) when upgrading to the Windows 10 Build 1903, May update. I have the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BTES4, May 28, 2019.

1. BTES4 Win User

Windows 10 Build 1903 - Hauppauge WinTV-QuadHD Tuner stopped working with J River 25

Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD tuners no longer work for me on JRiver 25 (25.0.40) when upgrading to the Windows 10 Build 1903, May update. I have the latest Hauppauge drivers installed through the May 2nd release (latest) of WinTV 8.5, which installs drivers as the first part of the install. The tuner continues to work fine in Hauppauge's WinTV application, but ceases to work in JRiver 25 after the Windows 10 Build 1903 upgrade. I'm hoping JRiver or Microsoft will release a fix soon. I don't know if other TV Tuners are affected, but I was able to replicate the WinTV-quadHD problem on several systems.

The message, "waiting for signal lock" followed by the message, "no signal" occurs when any channel is selected. Using JRiver on non-1903 systems works well.

I contacted JRiver and their reply was that, "it may be a driver issue or a Microsoft bug". I'm hoping this bug will be fixed through Hauppauge and Microsoft identifying and fixing the cause of the problem after the 1903 release.

:)

BTES4, May 28, 2019

2. Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 Software DVD - Can I share this or not ?

It does work on Windows 10. I got it on right now.

Windows 10 Build 1903 - Hauppauge WinTV-QuadHD Tuner stopped working with J River 25 [​IMG]

GothicAngelius, May 28, 2019
  3. owensdj Win User
    Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 Software DVD - Can I share this or not ?

Actually, I think Hauppauge WinTV 7.x doesn't work on Windows 10. Version 8 does, and you can get it from Hauppauge for something like $10.

owensdj, May 28, 2019
  4. LadyDee Win User

Windows 10 Build 1903 - Hauppauge WinTV-QuadHD Tuner stopped working with J River 25

Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 Software DVD - Can I share this or not ?

Hello, just a legality question for you.

Updating neighbors PC to Windows 10 - She currently uses WMC to watch Live TV. I want to install Hauppauge WinTV for her.

I own a Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 DVD. Can I legally take it to my neighbors house and use mine to download, install and upgrade her to the new version 8 or does each person have to purchase their own 7.2 disk? She does not have Hauppauge software installed currently on Windows 7.

Thank you,

LadyDee, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Build 1903 - Hauppauge WinTV-QuadHD Tuner stopped working with J River 25 - Similar Threads - Build 1903 Hauppauge

2. Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron D005608 PC Pentium E5500 dual core processor 2.8GHz , now running Windows 10. The TV tuner card KWorld PCI Hybrid DVB-T 210SE worked fine under Windows 7 but not now with the loss of Windows Media Player. What can I do without replacing perfectly...
  3. Affects latest Insider Builds - Hauppauge WinTV HVR-950 audio/video stutters with 2004, by...

Affects latest Insider Builds - Hauppauge WinTV HVR-950 audio/video stutters with 2004, by...: There's a big problem with Windows after about the 2004 version that affects A/V devices - either causing them to stutter or drivers not to install correctly. I've test installed 4 different major Windows releases to try and isolate the issue to Approximately what...
  4. Hauppauge WinTV HVR-950 audio/video stutters with 2004, by 20H1 drivers can't start /...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hauppauge WinTV HVR-950 audio/video stutters with 2004, by 20H1 drivers can't start /...: Hi, There's a big problem with Windows after about the 2004 version that affects A/V devices - either causing them to stutter or drivers not to install correctly. I've test installed 4 different major Windows releases to try and isolate the issue to about what generation it...
  5. Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004?

Anyone found a fix for the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR950 stuttering video & audio in 2004?: WinTV v8 latest installer from the website. Fresh install of Win 1703 and 1909 and 2004 with surface pro 4 drivers, then wintv drivers and apps to test. No problems with live TV in 1703 and 1909, but stutters in 2004. LatencyMon shows wdf01000.sys is the main detected...
  6. Runtime Error on WinTV 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Runtime Error on WinTV 10: My computer says that I have a runtime error on WinTV 10, I have my Hauppauge WinTV Dual HD USB in. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error-on-wintv-10/2e138ae0-8ec3-4bc3-8643-fd2fb99dec97
  7. wintv 8.0 from Hauppauge : The program's window keeps reopening all the time even if I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wintv 8.0 from Hauppauge : The program's window keeps reopening all the time even if I...: Hi I just try to reinstall it and happens again. I try an antivirus and it didn't detect any virus. Can be malware? Thanks Fernando *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Tuner Problem After Upgrade to Windows 10 v. 1903

Tuner Problem After Upgrade to Windows 10 v. 1903: Been using a Hauppague Tuner card to record over the air broadcasts. Discovered that it has not been working ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 v. 1903. The software I use is NextPVR. The message it gives me is "Unable to locate tuner filter (Hauppauge WinTV 885 ATSC...
  9. Problems with Hauppauge NOVA-HD-S2 tuner card after fresh install.

Problems with Hauppauge NOVA-HD-S2 tuner card after fresh install.: Hi, I was happily using two tuner cards (the other is a Hauppauge HVR-2200) on my Windows 7 HTPC and decided to take the plunge and upgrade to Windows 10. Everything was fine but for a problem with the PC going to sleep. I then did a clean install of Windows 7, which...
  10. Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 Software DVD - Can I share this or not ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 Software DVD - Can I share this or not ?: Hello, just a legality question for you. Updating neighbors PC to Windows 10 - She currently uses WMC to watch Live TV. I want to install Hauppauge WinTV for her. I own a Hauppauge WinTV 7.2 DVD. Can I legally take it to my neighbors house and use mine to download,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix hauppauge wintv 8.5 in windows 10

2. win 10 1903 wmc stoped working